Post Thanks / Like

Big Grin Hi all, nice to meet you!

Hi! Nice to meet everyone.

I just recently was sick for a couple of weeks (nothing serious), but I needed something to keep me occupied while I laid in bed all day. So I ended up spending time skimming through old posts on this forum. There is a lot of great info here!

Some of the discussions left me really feeling like I had learned something new, or at least gave me a new perspective on a topic I already wondered about. I also often felt sad that many of the posts were quite old and I could not comment or participate in the conversations . But maybe something new will come up!

Though I will say, one of my most favorite comments are the ones that start off with "Back when I first started to learn bellydance and the only source I had to learn from was my Atea tapes etc etc..". Because that was totally me too !. I also eventually got some tapes from Joynan and, technically I have her to credit for introducing me to the 3/4 shimmy so that, by the time I took an actual in person class, it wasn't a totally new and crazy movement.

But anyway.. hope to continue to learn from and, perhaps one day, contribute to some discussions here!

~Rainy

Post Thanks / Like

Big Grin

Hi Rainy, so glad to have you join us! I'm sorry you were sick, but happy that you found us!

Post Thanks / Like

to the forum. The older threads are archived here, so they are always available, but if you have something you wish to talk about and no open threads are available, fire ahead and start a new thread.
    Happy to have you aboard
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RainyDancer View Post
    Though I will say, one of my most favorite comments are the ones that start off with "Back when I first started to learn bellydance and the only source I had to learn from was my Atea tapes etc etc..". Because that was totally me too !
    Thanks, you made me smile with nostalgy! And now I feel so old and seasoned

Welcome!

Outi

www.outiofcairo.com

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And welcome!!