Song for Wings?

Amulya

What's a good song for a short piece with wings? Need one for one of my troupe members. We are not too fussy on classic, pop or something altogether different as long as it's food for the audience and the wings :)

Greek Bonfire

I would suggest songs by Paul Dinletir and Raul Ferrando, if they haven't already been overused. Wings to me are more modern so more modern music fits better IMO.

Darshiva

I personally like a haunting quality to the music I choose for wings. I see so many people thrashing their wings about to modern music that it's a real turn-off for me.

But my advice for wings is always go for a song that calls to your heart, that way you can use your arms to express it.

Bast

I personally like a haunting quality to the music I choose for wings. I see so many people thrashing their wings about to modern music that it's a real turn-off for me.

But my advice for wings is always go for a song that calls to your heart, that way you can use your arms to express it.

Me too!
I've always thought "secret love" by nicos would be a great wings piece, haven't managed to choreograph it yet though.

Bast

Also I think something could be done with "Saltwater" by chicane. Though with this one you would want to ditch the wings when it gets faster and has more a techno feel.

Amulya

Me too!
I've always thought "secret love" by nicos would be a great wings piece, haven't managed to choreograph it yet though.

I like this! But it is a bit slow, it can be tricky when it is slow all the time, to keep the audience's attention. But I really like it.