Lots of used costumes and more to be added!

Safran

Thanks for the answers - we will try to figure out why the photos are not visible.

As for the website itself, it needs some explanation. We created it as a platform for dancers. We only put up the "advertisments" and try to promote the website among Estonian dancers and abroad. However, the costumes and other pieces are in many different homes and studios, and all communication will go directly between the seller and people interested.

This is why some costume listings have very little info on them - this is what the seller has given us. If you don't see "Müüja: Safran" at the costume, it means the costume is not with me. However, there is always the e-mail address of the seller provided with each listing. You can write to them directly and ask your questions. Or, if communication seems difficult, let me know and I will get in touch with the seller myself.

Safran

Haha, I don't even know where to put all the ones that are living in my home at this very moment :lol:

And, I have another idealistic plan with this website, which will probably cause even more things collecting into my house...

Safran

I have just lowered the prices on three costumes! Check the first post of the thread for details ;)

Safran

Oh, and in addition to lowering the prices, I have decided to sell my favourite galabeya - it is just way too short for me. But I'll be happy if it finds a new home!

Golden galabeya

313_0_20130123234650.jpg

More photos here Tantsijalt Tantsijale - Kuldne galabeya

It is a golden galabeya with leopard print AND holographic shine to it. The edges are beaded with golden beads and sequins, it has a slit on either side, and the front is closed. Size M.

Asking 35 EUR + shipping and paypal fees!

New price 30 EUR + shipping and paypal fees

Last edited:

Bast

Still trying to save up enough for the downpayment on the pink cossie. :(

The light pink and gold set? Pink and gold looks absolutely luscious. I have a project in the works that is baby pink and gold. Lucky for me otherwise I would be very tempted by that one too and really need to stop buying cossies for a little while.

Safran

I just realised that in four weeks I am off to Egypt again... that means that unless the costumes and other things will find a new home before end of June, they will have to spend a few months lonely in the storage :( And we don't want that, do we? :lol: So, I am listing a few new items, plus lowering the price on some of the things I have already listed...

New black belt and top - very suitable for a hobbyist
50 € + shipping and paypal fees

A completely unused black velvet top and belt with golden decorations. Hips max 100cm, chest max 95 cm. You can see some photos here, but just to add - the decorations are also on the back.

Tantsijalt Tantsijale - Must kostüüm (uus)

Safran

Blue tribal-ish crocheted hip belt

15 euros + shipping and paypal fees

An unused crocheted hip scarf from Turkey. Decorated with golden plastic beads and the yarn used also has a golden glow to it. Length of fringe 21cm. The belt is small-ish - the fringed part is 79 cm wide + the ends for tying are around 5 cm on each side.

75_0_20120318194558.jpg

PS. Wohoo, I've managed to insert a picture into this post!

Last edited:

Safran

Light green tribal-ish crocheted hip belt
15 euros + shipping and paypal fees

A light green crocheted hip belt from Turkey. I have only used it once in class. It is decorated with silver plastic beads and the length of fringe is approx 30 cm. The beads are part of the crochet, so no worries of them falling off.

This scarf is also a bit smaller in size - the fringed part is 77cm, plus there are 5-7cm ends for tying.

74_0_20120318192506.jpg

74_1_20120318193445.jpg

Safran

And now I am off to lower the prices on costumes - keep your eye on the first post of this thread ;)