Lots of used costumes and more to be added!

Safran

Hi all! As it seems that my home is becoming a safehouse for other dancers' used costumes, I have decided to put them up here. Maybe they will find a new home to be happy in :)

Scroll down to see the following:
- a sea green Pharaonics dress new price 90 EUR + shipping and paypal fees!
- a light blue costume new price 150 EUR + shipping and paypal fees!
- Golden galabeya with leopard print 35 EUR + shipping and paypal fees

Added (24th May):
- Unused black top and belt 50 EUR + shipping and paypal fees
- Unused blue crocheted hip belt 15 EUR + shipping and paypal fees
- Light green crocheted hip belt 15 EUR + shipping and paypal fees

And there's many more to come!

Last edited:

Farasha Hanem

Wait, the other dancers don't want them any more?? :confused: Why did they pile them in your place for safekeeping if they don't want them? I'm way too confused! :confused:

Safran

A sea green Pharaonics dress

Haha, I had to wait for the thread to be approved before getting to post them. So, here is the first one:

A sea green Pharaonics dress for a tall dancer 120 EUR + shipping

New price 90 EUR + shipping and paypal

Pharaonics sea green dress

8_0_20120310215945.jpg

Some more photos here

Tantsijalt Tantsijale - Mereroheline kleit

It is a well-used dress, meaning that some of the silver sequins have lost their colour, there are some loose threads, some of the seams have been re-stitched, there are two tiny holes on the right hip and there are some stains at the bottom (I haven't tried to wash them, but if you want I can give it a try). However, this dress has plenty of spunk left in it.

The dress comes with a headband and two long arm sleeves. The previous owner had modified the sleeves by undoing the seams halfway and tying them together in the back to create a sort of vest (see the photos). You can either undo that and make them back into sleeves or just harvest them for spare parts.

The cups are unpadded and I guess it is a C-cup. Underbreast measurement is maximum 80 cm, hips max 95 cm. I am 175cm tall and it would be convenient for me to wear with high heels.

Last edited:

Safran

A lime green asymmetrical dress

Lime green asymmetrical dress 250 EUR + shipping

Off the market
A used lime green dress that is in a good state - I could only detect a few glue-on stones missing. However, the embroidery is intact and has kept its colour.

10_0_20120310220225.jpg

You can see a few more pictures here Tantsijalt Tantsijale - Laimiroheline kleit

I am 175 cm tall and for me it is a tad short even when I dance barefoot. The bra is heavily padded, and with a lot of willpower you will fit a small D in it. The underbreast maximum is 80 cm, the hips fit well for 95cm, but there is a piece of elastic sewn in the back, which you could loosen and get more out of it. The dress is of lycra so it stretches well.

It comes with:
- one original lycra sleeve, which is decorated with glue-on stones. There are some snags on it, and a little streak, which I suspect might be make-up. (I will try to wash it soon)
- a littly lycra armband, about 5-6cm wide
- a mesh sleeve, which also has some glue-on stones
- a headband, which doesn't seet to belong to the set either as it is slightly lighter than the rest of the costume.

Last edited:

Safran

Pink lace bra and skirt set - a very WOW costume

A pink lace bra and skirt set, very shiny 170 EUR + shipping SOLD

A very wow! costume! It is a used bra and skirt set of pink lace with beads and sequins and added extra glue-on stones. The photos here Tantsijalt Tantsijale - Roosa kostüüm don't really do the costume justice - it is really shiny. And the brooches are so sparkly they will put your eye out

The costume is in good shape - there are some strands of beads loose, mainly on the back of the bra, and one stone from the brooch on the skirt is missing. The skirt has a dark pink underskirt, so no worries of unwanted exposure ;) The burgundy fabric has been added by a previous owner and you can easily remove it if you want.

The underbreast size is around 70 cm. The bra is heavily padded, suitable for a B cup. The skirt's upper edge is around 90 cm, but as it is kind of a folded skirt, you will have no problems making it smaller. The length of the skirt is about 95 cm.

Last edited:

Safran

Oh, and to explain the situation - ever since I and a friend founded Tantsijalt Tantsijale - Kostüümid (From Dancer to Dancer), the platform for Estonian dancers to sell their second hand dance stuff, those costumes have found their way to me. It is either from people who are not dancing any more, or from dancers who are constantly travelling, so they can't carry their stuff around the globe etc. So, instead of just acting as a storage, I will try to sell these things. With the full consent from the owners, of course :lol:

Farasha Hanem

A pink lace bra and skirt set, very shiny 170 EUR + shipping

A very wow! costume! It is a used bra and skirt set of pink lace with beads and sequins and added extra glue-on stones. The photos here Tantsijalt Tantsijale - Roosa kostüüm don't really do the costume justice - it is really shiny. And the brooches are so sparkly they will put your eye out

The costume is in good shape - there are some strands of beads loose, mainly on the back of the bra, and one stone from the brooch on the skirt is missing. The skirt has a dark pink underskirt, so no worries of unwanted exposure ;) The burgundy fabric has been added by a previous owner and you can easily remove it if you want.

The underbreast size is around 70 cm. The bra is heavily padded, suitable for a B cup. The skirt's upper edge is around 90 cm, but as it is kind of a folded skirt, you will have no problems making it smaller. The length of the skirt is about 95 cm.

:confused: :confused: :confused: I KNEW I shouldn't have come in here, I KNEW it, I KNEW it, I KNEW it!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

My passion for pink gets me in trouble every time. :confused: *glances around bedroom and can't help but see pink pillows, pink PJ's, pink sleep mask, pink laptop, pink clothes in closet, pink costumes in same closet...*

Last edited:

Amulya

That's strange, I can even see them from my iPad. They are so many pictures, I think it's hard to post them all. Maybe on another computer? Or another browser?

Safran

Yay, great to see all the interest!

Currently I don't have any other close-up pictures of the costumes that live with me :), but I can take them tomorrow.

Pink costume - Farasha 95 cm should be around 35,5 inches, I think. And 170 EUR should be abit more 220 USD. Amulya, some of the measurements are listed in the post, if you want something more specific, let me know!

Amulya, the blue-green costume that you are interested in, is being sold by another dancer, but I will ask her if she has more pics/measurements/maybe even a video.

Safran

A light blue costume (bra, belt, skirt) - heavy fringe!

A light blue costume (bra, belt, skirt) - 170 EUR + shipping

New price 150 EUR + shipping and paypal fees

A used light blue costume, consisting of a lycra skirt, bra and belt, all heavily embroided.

9_0_20120310220132.jpg

Some more photos: Tantsijalt Tantsijale - Helesinine kaheosaline kostüüm

The costume has been used a lot, so the lining of the bra and the belt probably want to be replaced. However, the overall situation of the costume is ok - a few of the embroidered motifs have come loose, and there are quite some stones missing from the rhinestone chains used. But the fringe on the belt is nice and heavy and in excellent condition, and the whole costume really boasts with heavy embroidery.

The length of the skirt is 95 cm when I measure it on a surface, it will probably be a few cm-s longer when actually being worn. The upper elastic of the skirt stretches to 88cm maximum. The belt's maximum is 96 cm. The bra is padded, currently probably suitable for a B cup and underbust is 70cm or smaller. The previous owner added a weird extension to the back of the bra - it even has a bit of embroidery on it, but it is easily removed.

Last edited:

Safran

Ariadne, Darshiva - is it that you click on the link and can not see pics? Or you just prefer to see pics added to the forum directly? Because if we are having issues with the website, I want to get into the bottom of it.

Farasha Hanem

Safran, would it be possible for you to embed your photos here, since Amulya and Darshiva are having problems seeing them?