Hello, all! New town and online classes

NoisyAstronomer

Hi, everyone. I'm new to the forum as I've moved to a new state and am far from the teachers and dancers that I've trained with for the past 5 years. So I thought I'd jump in and say, hello!

I haven't started dancing anywhere locally yet. My job has me travelling a lot so honestly I haven't had too much time to explore. I am, however, taking Suhaila online classes to continue my training. The last thing I did before I went on a 6 month hiatus because of thesis/moving/job was a level 2 workshop, though I wasn't quite ready to test for L2 certification. If there are any other people here working through those classes, I'd be happy to compare notes and chat since I miss having real life classmates!

Oh, and I didn't mention yet, I now live in the St. Louis area. Specifically over on the Illinois side of the river in Edwardsville. So I'll be looking to hook up with local groups and events when I am actually home. Cheers!

- Nicole

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to the forum. Nice to have you aboard.
~Mosaic

Amanda (was Aziyade)

Howdy!

Hey, check out Lois Marshall (Salwa) of Aalim Dance in St. Louis. She was working on her Suhaila level 3 last time I talked to her. I know they've had Suhaila over there a lot. Lauren in Belleville IL is a great instructor too, if you're anywhere near that area. :)

Munniko

Welcome to the forum! We are kind of near each other...then again Illinois is a long state :lol: