Halloween-themed songs to belly dance to

Rp1983

Hi all,

The open mic cafe I'm at is doing a hallow's eve sort of theme, and they're not allowing traditional songs. I have no clue on what kind of halloween song would be appropriate to belly dance to?

Any ideas?

Shanazel

I put a spell on you because you're miiiine... Creepy enough for Halloween for sure and Natacha does a super creepy version.

Amulya

I was going to post the same question! Good to see someone already asked :)

What about tribal fusion pieces? There are some good dark ones, but cant think up something out of the blue. Any ideas?

ETA: I just tried to dance to Natasha's song but it doesn't work for me :( I love the song but somehow I get dancers block when I try to dance to it haha.

Last edited:

Ariadne

ETA: I just tried to dance to Natasha's song but it doesn't work for me :( I love the song but somehow I get dancers block when I try to dance to it haha.

I had the exact same problem when I tried a few years ago so it's not just you. I assumed it was because I wasn't used to dancing to anything with singing.

What about tribal fusion pieces? There are some good dark ones, but cant think up something out of the blue. Any ideas?
I would have thought that a lot of Tribal Fusion music would already work for Halloween? Especially any of the electronic carnival style music such as Beat Circus. This song by Circus Contraption is a big favorite with my friends who like that sort of music but I'm told the rest of their music isn't appropriate (hence the link to a singles download) but then neither is that one really.

Amulya

More hard to dance to music Ariadne. I am pretty difficult when it comes to music... LOL

I don't have that song of Natasha Atlas. I just got to look through my collection, I do have a tribal fusion CD somewhere that might have one, but where is the CD? :(