Does Anyone Listen . . .

Mosaic

Super Moderator
That's the first time I have seen that website. But would be unlikely to use it as I just listen to my own music if I'm at my computer.
~Mosaic

Darshiva

Looks like a great place to send students so they can develop their own taste in middle eastern music.

Safran

I listened it for a while, but at some point the music started going pretty far from ME music. Maybe it is better now.

Roxannya

When I try the link now I get their home page but no music. Anyone else finding this?

That's the only way I've ever known it to be. I just figured you had to download one of the player's software first. But since I often only know enough about computing to get into trouble, I was waiting to see other's opinions on whether it was really worthwhile or not.

jahbie

I got music for the first few days , but it's quiet now. I think I must already have one of the required players for it to have played at all. Shame, I was enjoying it.

That's the only way I've ever known it to be. I just figured you had to download one of the player's software first. But since I often only know enough about computing to get into trouble, I was waiting to see other's opinions on whether it was really worthwhile or not.