I'm looking for swords seller!

Samsara

Hello! I'm looking for the Dragon Scimitar but I don't know where to buy it!

Do you know any good online store with shipping to Europe?

Thanks a lot <3

Farasha Hanem

Are you sure you want that one? It's not a well-balanced sword, plus, it's not made in one solid piece. The dragon pummel evwntually separates from the blade and comes off. One of my classmates had one---I really wouldn't recommend it. :(

Samsara

Really? That's a bad news! My teacher said that dragon scimitar is one of best swords or rather, one of the best sold in Italy.

I'll talk to her about your feedback, thanks a lot!

Anyway, what's the best online store where to purchase all swords? So i can look for other models ;)

Farasha Hanem

If you take good care of it, it might not give you the problems I specified. Hang on a sec, let me find a You Tube vid that might help, brb to edit this post...

Here's a YouTube video that describes the sword, and how to care for it:

And here is the page where the Dragon Sword is listed:

http://www.atlantabellydance.com/store/SwordsCanes.html

I recommend Atlanta Bellydance, that's where I bought my Cas Hanwei and my Egyptian scimitar. Only thing, their site isn't user-friendly when it comes to ordering, so give the store a call to find out details on how to order:

1-(404)-638-6530

The person who runs the store is a bit hard to understand (I believe he's Egyptian), but he's very friendly and helpful. Good luck to you!

Last edited:

Farasha Hanem

eep, I hate double-posting, but I might ought to to let you know I'm done editing my post, sorry! :( I also posted a message on your profile page---I forgot you live in Italy! :confused: You might check with eBay to see if they have any sellers who sell the dragon sword somewhere closer to you area, that way, your shipping and handling charges might not be so :shok: !!! when you go to buy.

EDIT: Just looked it up on eBay, it's a bit higher than at Atlanta Bellydance:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GOLD-HANDLE-DRAGON-SCIMITAR-BALANCING-BELLY-DANCE-DANCING-SWORD-/300627435962?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45fecaa1ba

From the listing, shipping and handling worldwide is $19.58 USD. Not sure how much Atlanta Bellydance would charge. Since I live in the US, would you like for me to call Atlanta Bellydance for you later today to find out how much shipping and handling would be to Europe?

Last edited:

Samsara

Oh thank you for the info <3 I would be really grateful if you can call them! Meanwhile I'll study all the swords in Atlanta Bellydance Store! :cool:

Farasha Hanem

Am on my first break at work, and just called, but they're already closed. :( There should be a way to contact them by email; if you can't find their email, I'll try to help you when I get home late tonight. ^^

Farasha Hanem

I looked up the email address, it's info@AtlantaBellyDance.com. I'm sorry I called too late yesterday, so hopefully you can get the info you need on ordering your sword. Wish I could have found a seller in Europe. Best to you. ^^

OH! There are other YouTube vids for more of Atlanta Belly Dance's swords if you'd like to learn more about them! :D

Last edited:

Samsara

Thank you so much! I've caught a cold in these days so I haven't been able to read forum! I'll send an email now :cool: