So my teacher said . . .

AyaKara

That she wants six girls from class to do a student performance in May. She said that although I'm new to BD, I'll be able to handle it since I'll be with BellyQueen 4-5x weekly over winter break & 1-2x in addition to her class at school next semester. I'm so happy. :pray:

I just wanted to share that with you all. I'm going to work really hard, & post the video here in May when it's up. :D

Munniko

That is awesome news! Please do update us with how it goes and I'm happy that your dedication and hard work is paying off~

Yame

Congratulations! May is still so far away, so you'll have plenty of time to prepare!

AyaKara

Thank you, everyone! I'm really so, so happy. Practices will be on Mondays or Thursdays (separate from class), with more as we get closer to My. It's a dream come true. :pray:

One girl just performed for the first time in a scholarship contest (3rd place out of 400 :shok: ), & another girl who's been dancing for 4 years (she's the 'helper' in class for lack of a better word :lol: she just loves to come to class & encourage us, she's very nice) was certified in Sharqui recently, so it's like we're just this whole different sort of mish-mash of people of varying ability & I feel like I'm starting to get to know everyone more. :D

You are all so amazing, thank you for welcoming me into the community over the last two months, seriously :')

AyaKara

Thanks guys! It's actually March 15th now, we're going to have an hour rehearsal 1-2x & class 2x a week. She told us to make it for as many of the classes that we can, but if we had to choose, rehearsal's more important. I'm waiting for the times to be posted so I can figure it out around my class schedule :)