Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi from Germany :-)

Hi :-)

I found this forum while searching the web for information about bellydancing....

I am taking classes since about 8 years but I am always keen on learning new things :-) And I am very much looking forward to exchange information, opinion, news about bellydance!

Hope my english is good enough ....

Greetings from Germany

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome! Your English is fine- certainly much better than my German: I speak mostly Beethoven chorales and arias.

Wha kind of BD are you studying?
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

to the forum. As Shanazel said your English is fine Very clear & understandable in fact.

Hope you enjoy being here.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Big Grin

Mosaic, Shanazel and I must be riding on the same brain wave, because the exact same four words ran through my mind as I read your post: your English is fine! We're looking forward to getting to know you better, so welcome aboard!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    Welcome! Your English is fine- certainly much better than my German: I speak mostly Beethoven chorales and arias.

Wha kind of BD are you studying?
    See, I don't even speek Beethoven so I definitely have to improve my german
    At the moment I am mostly in classical BD, Raks Sharki and I love Baladi. I will got to some workshops end of november to learn more about some folcloric styles and I just started to take classes in improvised tribal style - which I love!
    And I am open for nearlly everything

Post Thanks / Like

I LOVE Germany. I was learning german, but I got many problems and I couldn't continue. I'm also new here, hope to read you over.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the Forum Nigthingale!!! Unfortunately I can not speak much German either - I tried to learn it but it ended up being unpronouncable for me. However, as a big part of the TV channels we watched during my teenage years were German, I can at least pretend I understand the language

Post Thanks / Like

I spent three weeks in Germany last year and loved, loved, loved it! When the natives didn't speak English we managed to get by with my few words of German, big smiles, gestures, and lots of good will.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."