2012 Advent Calender signup

Shanazel

You're a doll, Darshiva. If we can't fill the other five spaces I'll fill in or perhaps someone else will volunteer to do the same. Andrea is up for the second! Third and fourth need to be filled. ;)

walladah

Ok, i can do the 3rd, if there is no other dancer-sister or brother to take it over!

Now, i need to think of what to offer!!!
hahahahaha!

I miss you! after 15th, i will start the Goblin Calendar thread!

shimmysafari

This looks fun! I've just finished reading the past year's calendars and feel very much in the holiday spirit! :) Is the 8th of December still available?

gisela

Super Moderator
Looks like it, yes. How great that you want to join :)
I'll add your name to the sign up list.

Jeanne

Eeek! I thought I had signed up but couldn't remember what date, but when I came here to check, I am nowhere in sight. Looks like the 15th is open -- I'll take that date if still available.

Jeanne

I was going to comment about having to come up with something extra-special for Christmas Eve :think: -- but I think I've already figured out what to use!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I have 2 but if anyone wants the 18th they are welcome - I have tomorrow which is a bit late for someone to take over.
~Mosaic

walladah

I am starting a new thread about the Goblin Calendar 2012!!

So, people join! it is just 12 days only! starting december 25th to January 5th! 12 days where Goblins get out of the underworld and prepare funny things for us up here!