Who would you like to read about?

Salome

Administrator
I've been so busy with the new directory (ok and let's face it life too!) that it has been a million years since we did a Star Interview. Who would you like to read an interview with?

Sophia Maria

I'd love to hear from someone we don't usually hear too much from.

I second Randa Kamel
or Orit Maftsir
or Maria from this past season of Project Bellydance!:)

Ariadne

A Pro from Japan or Russia. I think it could be interesting to get an idea of the dance culture there.

Amulya

Or other places we don't hear much from.

Catherine Ruillet, from Italy.

Natalya Strelchenko

Is there an interview with Mardi Love yet? And I forgot the name, but there is someone else in Rachel's group who is an amazing dancer. I got to look up her name.

What about Sharazad in Germany? She is an amazing cabaret dancer but also does fusion:
http://www.shahrazad.de/shahrazad.htm

Last edited:

Shanazel

I'd like an interview of your mom, Cindy. What it was like to dance when she was dancing, how it feels to have a daughter to follow in her footsteps, how she feels about BD now.

Amulya

I'd like an interview of your mom, Cindy. What it was like to dance when she was dancing, how it feels to have a daughter to follow in her footsteps, how she feels about BD now.

Is she Salome's mother? Or someone else's? Do you guys ever do duets together? Must be so much fun to have a mother who dances as well and to learn from!

Shanazel

Salome's mom Cindy. There used to be pictures of her in the albums; don't know if they are still there or not.

MizzNaaa

Could one of you get a hold of Tito, from Cairo?

I know I should be the one trying to get a hold of him but heh, I'm not very in-touch with the almost non-existent bellydance community in Cairo.