Edeny? .-.

DYinn Maciel

Hi! Last night I tried to listen carefully the lyrics of a song (In english, not my native language) , because my app didn't recognize it (It throws the result of a completely different song)

I would really apreciated if someone knew it and tell me the name...

Edeny (¿?) was the name of an egyptian princess
Something about her hair golden as a ring...
And that she made a party... (Crazy, right?)
AAAnd then "This is how the word "edenes" (¿?) was born

I know, kind of hard, but it's difficult trying to understand a foreign language in the middle of a dancing and with a background sound. :/

~Diana~

AFK Moderator
Can you find the song on youtube? If you can link us a clip of it we might be able to pull our the english lyrics better for you and figure out the song you are asking for. I don't recognize anything with what you gave.

Aniseteph

It seems to be called Edony (Clap your hands). Lots of remixes come up on YouTube.

For lyrics try this: EDONY - MARTIN SOLVEIG LYRICS.

English is not the native language of whoever wrote that either. I guess he must have thought it sounded cool or would be more commercial than his native language. Ha ha LOL.

Also they are wrong about the etymology of the word hedonism. Minus ten points for spreading misinformation. :protest:

DYinn Maciel

It seems to be called Edony (Clap your hands). Lots of remixes come up on YouTube.

For lyrics try this: EDONY - MARTIN SOLVEIG LYRICS.

English is not the native language of whoever wrote that either. I guess he must have thought it sounded cool or would be more commercial than his native language. Ha ha LOL.

Also they are wrong about the etymology of the word hedonism. Minus ten points for spreading misinformation. :protest:

¡YAAAY! Thanks a lot, that's the name of the song I was searching... I thought about the word "hedonism" too, but it haD nothing in common with the rest of the lyrics, so I related it with the name of the princess the song talks about. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Aniseteph

You're welcome. :D

All I did was Google a phrase of the lyrics. It doesn't work for translations or transliterations, but for lyrics in their original language you can often track them down by Googling a phrase that you think is right, making sure you put quotation marks round it so it searches for the whole phrase rather than the individual words - "was the name of an egyptian princess" went straight there.

Duh, here I am giving away all my mystical secrets... ;)

DYinn Maciel

You're welcome. :D

All I did was Google a phrase of the lyrics. It doesn't work for translations or transliterations, but for lyrics in their original language you can often track them down by Googling a phrase that you think is right, making sure you put quotation marks round it so it searches for the whole phrase rather than the individual words - "was the name of an egyptian princess" went straight there.

Duh, here I am giving away all my mystical secrets... ;)

I did! I should have searched at Google in english, I guess u_u
Thank you again, now the problem is that I can't find the remix. My teacher has so many remixes I can't find :(