Hi there

moonrosemarie

Hi I am Marie Rosseau

I am from France .

I have recently started out on belly dance and I am really glad that such a gorgeous art form still exists and keep getting more popular by the day .

I have back injury (severe) therefore I am pretty much restricted to do almost anything that an average person does.

It was a depressing time in my life that I could't get to do basketball and hip hop dancing that i used to do pretty much everyday and while I was under this cloud of depression I took a break and did a trip to Belgium and had a chance to see this art and i was just hypnotized

I was someone who used to think that dance needs to be super energetic and involve a lot of fast movements and fast music to be enjoyable but then I realized that even with gentle steps and calm music you could feel ethereal and enjoy it at the same time

This dance has been such a comfort that I really am thankful that this dance exists and I am privileged to be dancing it .

Cheers:yay:

Last edited:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
To the forum. I am sorry to here you have such a severe injury, but it's nice to hear you have found belly dance and dancing gently brings you joy.
~Mosaic