Share your odd bd videos

Sophia Maria

As I've said before,

Shanazel

Polite words fail me. Completely. Totally. Absolutely. Beyond the shadow of a doubt. Fail. Fail. Fail.:naghty:

Aniseteph

Ick.

Always clean a second hand sword, you never know where it's been.

I notice I'm getting used to the misrepresentation of belly dance in those ones (I've seen way too many...:rolleyes:); it's the insistent use of decent music that annoys me. Oh, and the announcer guy's noises, like he's really impressed and thinks it's a good thing. <shudder>

~Diana~

AFK Moderator
ummm...considering the picture of the video being displayed looks like a naked guy bonking her on stage....don't think I even want to watch it.

Shanazel

ummm...considering the picture of the video being displayed looks like a naked guy bonking her on stage....don't think I even want to watch it.

You are a smart woman, Diana. That's actually one of the more dignified parts of the video.

Shanazel

Norwegian king-fu muppet fusion rocks the goth goddess in all of us who worship at the altar of rhinestoned Bellas.:cool:

Sophia Maria

:lol::lol: Farasha, the first one is my favorite. I've watched all of these too many times before, but it never gets old.

Ariadne

A student performance?

From google translate:
Choreography making the students of the community center garden balbuena morning shift, displaying his prowess with the veil, paticipantes Light, Paola, Tania, Vicky, Isabelle and Mayte. Saturday December 12, 2009

Yep.

DYinn Maciel

A student performance?

From google translate:
Choreography making the students of the community center garden balbuena morning shift, displaying his prowess with the veil, paticipantes Light, Paola, Tania, Vicky, Isabelle and Mayte. Saturday December 12, 2009

Yep.

I don't know if "prowress" has the same meaning that in spanish, but they meant to be experts with the veil.

Farasha Hanem

This is odd. Then again, anything combining bd and gothic/metal seems weird to me.

Okay, kill me, but I LOVE THIS!!! :D Now I know what I'll be for Halloween at work next year! :D:D:D

Rob Zombie's "Living Dead Girl" is one of my favs! :D

At least it's nice to know that when the zombie apocalypse hits, all I have to do is start playing Rob Zombie music! xD

Shanazel

The teacher needs to discuss subtle movement with her students. Way too much flinging about of bodies and veils even for students. ;)