Share your odd bd videos

Shanazel

One thing about being a hot Turkish cat or hedgehog belly dancer- you can sure save money on fabric for costumes and underwear.

Amulya

Another poor belly dancer who didn't have money for undies :( and the camera man zooming in on that..... Yuk.

The belly dancer dressed as Xmas tree is a great idea for a gimmick! I can imagine that being a good thing for Xmas belly grams :)

Shanazel

My debut as a dancer took place 51 years ago this month: I was a singing, dancing white lace Christmas tree with red bead trim.

(I have been dancing a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time :lol::lol::lol:)

~Diana~

AFK Moderator
:confused::shok: what the *bleep* did I just watch!!!! This is not how to present bellydance to the community, especially to a possible community that does not know about bellydance. I felt like I was watching an orgy in proces at the end. :naghty:

Apparenlty this was a practice rehersal for what they actually presented to people *cries* and I wonder why I can't be taken seriously by people who have seen stuff like this.

Last edited:

Sophia Maria

:confused::shok: what the *bleep* did I just watch!!!! This is not how to present bellydance to the community, especially to a possible community that does not know about bellydance. I felt like I was watching an orgy in proces at the end. :naghty:

Apparenlty this was a practice rehersal for what they actually presented to people *cries* and I wonder why I can't be taken seriously by people who have seen stuff like this.

Hmmm. Looks like your average "sexy gyspy exotic fantasy" to me.:(

This next video was unexpected. I've never heard a metal composition of Enta Omri before. She danced well, though.

Shanazel

If she'd whipped off the bra as well as the vest the result would've been the ultimate biker fantasy cliche.

Amulya

Hmmm. Looks like your average "sexy gyspy exotic fantasy" to me.:(

This next video was unexpected. I've never heard a metal composition of Enta Omri before. She danced well, though.

Weird! I kept on waiting for her (and the other dancers from the clip in the next post) to whack herself in the face with the chain :shok:. And why did she do a few stripper moves? That's such a shame, she's a good dancer, if she left the strip moves out it would look much better.

Amulya

Here is a weird one. At least proper undies but those weird short modesty panels look stupid. And of course they are the typical harem

The latest fusion: mummy belly dance! This was labeled as belly dance. No idea if the dancer herself calls it belly dance. Anyone knows Spannish?

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanazel

Ah! The famous Attack of the Killer Toilet Tissue dance! It is a traditional Portugese belly dance performed annually in secret ancient temples built by aliens who went on to colonize Lower Egypt during the time of the pharoahs. It celebrates the first installation of Charmin in outhouses in place of the Sears catalog.