Share your odd bd videos

Amulya

That's just a performance, where does it say it's bellydance? :think:

In the tags it must have because it came up when I searched for 'belly dance'. I guess some people just put belly dance on anything just for getting extra viewers. Not sure if its even the dancer herself who posted it.

DYinn Maciel

In the tags it must have because it came up when I searched for 'belly dance'. I guess some people just put belly dance on anything just for getting extra viewers. Not sure if its even the dancer herself who posted it.

OMR, I guess that's because of the reference of the 'dance of the seven veils" I hope no one realy confuses that performance-seizure-style with real belly dance :s:pray:

Sophia Maria

Here is a weird one. At least proper undies but those weird short modesty panels look stupid. And of course they are the typical harem

WHAT ON EARTH? Lamma Bada in their local grocery store? :lol::lol::lol: Congrats, I think for me this is the weirdest one in the thread so far!

...but I think these ladies are onto something. I will suggest to my teacher to host her next hafla in the produce section of our local Big Y. :cool:

Shanazel

I am HORRIFIED. Truly HORRIFIED! :shok::shok::shok:

Any thinking dancer knows one NEVER wears black socks with yellow chiffon harem pants. :naghty: One can only HOPE these harem refugees were shopping at night because the very IDEA of wearing chiffon for afternoon or morning wear is enough to send me to bed with a migraine.

Please, someone fetch me my smelling salts and a fainting couch...

Dunyah

LOL, Shanazel.

I seem to recall reading somewhere the back story about that video - these students did this as a light-hearted surprise for their teacher.

It's kind of cute and sweet, I've definitely seen much worse on YouTube!

Sophia Maria

I seem to recall reading somewhere the back story about that video - these students did this as a light-hearted surprise for their teacher.

It's kind of cute and sweet, I've definitely seen much worse on YouTube!

Oh yeah--it definitely wasn't horrifying to me, I could tell they were doing it in jest, judging from the video and the comments. It was just so weird that it threw me for a loop.

Amulya

I'm a bit worried about the name of the festival: Festival de Diversidad Sexual. People might take it wrong: that title and belly dance together.

Shanazel

Is it the Festival of Sexual Diversity when fruits and nuts perform together vegetable section of the grocery store? :think:

Amulya

Hahaha, that's funny, not a bad effort, but it takes away from the dancing, she looks very stiff in her movements due to the tapping. Wonder why there were all sorts of props on the stage, she kept nearly slipping on them :(

Sophia Maria

That was really cute. However, the best part was when she was creating the sound just with her tapping, and dancing to that. I think that would have been even better if she had continued without the music from the speakers. Probably, if you were there you could hear her tapping with the music, but in the video I lost the tapping after the music started. :confused: