Share your odd bd videos

Jane

We all run across something odd from time to time. Let's share!

I thought this was strange, but now I know what I'm doing next time I'm at the beach.

Shanazel

:lol::clap::clap: Middle eastern version of Beach Blanket Bingo and How to Stuff a Wild Bikini?

I'm looking forward to this thread.:D

Mosaic

Super Moderator
:lol: Yes odd but fun. This is one I saw a while ago and it is funny but also odd & the guy will probably never live his stage debut down:D
~Mosaic

Jane

I'd forgotten about this one. Ran across it again. Such poor taste and weirdness makes it hilarious, in a sick sense of humor way. Not doing belly dance any favors if people think this is what it looks like- oh boy :rolleyes: I hope it's an intentional comedy piece.

Darshiva

Again, translating the comments for comedy gold.

It can NEVER be called Arabic dance (or belly dance). will start with costuming: NEVER respect a dancer would perform without skirt or pants. After the steps! What you see there is a semblance of the traditional steps, mixed with lots of acrobatics and jazz steps, bailaria NEVER a typical touch of a sexual or allowed a partner to stick his head between her legs to her erge. This presentation until it was beautiful, but it is a shame to call her prom Arabic.

Aniseteph

Ah yes, the "forgot to put a skirt on" school of costuming. It's never a good thing as it encourages an unhealthy interest in the, umm, erge, I guess.

I thought it was going to be the infamous sword balancing one. I went looking... ugh, search for arabe Bailando Por Un Sueño for shedloads of it. I think they have a tick list: minimal ass-coverage, proptasticality, look-at-me-I'm-so-hot smouldery faces, guy zooming about the stage in a cape being some sort of Sheikh/ slave, and simulated sex. And just to drive any right thinking belly dancer insane, they tend to use proper decent music. :mad:

I just saw one where she was down to pasties, flat on the floor and slave/sheikh dude practically bit her thong off. The MC was going nuts. Puke.
Hahaaa, end pose was the usual guy with head in her crotch type lift, and she's upside down and the boobs just stay there. That size of natural ones would pose a severe risk of tangling the pastie danglies in your earrings, which would be taking costume malfunction to a heroic level IMO, and it would look hilarious. Can you imagine at your next hafla.. :shok:

OTOH I loved Mosaic's Turkish one, she really owned it. Bellydance power. :cool:

Amulya

I could not watch the third one, that is just vomit inducing. Not only where was her skirt? but didn't she have enough money for fabric for her panties?

Sophia Maria

Oh God. That lady...has never taken a bd class in her life :shok:

I typed "bellydance weird" into youtube just for hahas. I'm sorry for what I'm about to post, this is too much, I just had to for the "what the hell?!" factor.

This was my face the entire time. (Thank you Jenna Marbles, for your wonderful faces).

Mosaic

Super Moderator
As for the skirtless wonder - the less said the better

Sophia Maria I love your face:lol::lol:
~Mosaic

DYinn Maciel

I'm sure you already saw this at a point of your life. My respects to the wookie, with that much of hair I would be dehydrated to death. :clap: