Mexican dancers

DYinn Maciel

In another topic I posted a video of a "teacher", but the theme got so far from the original, that I decided to post a video here.
Yes, we have VERY BAD dancers, who get paid by teaching nothing. But, we also have good dancers, here's the example. I don't need to say one from another.

Shanazel

I'm not real crazy about either performance though one is certainly less painful to watch than the other. I don't think I've ever seen that many props used by one dancer in a single performance.

Farasha Hanem

I have... >.>;; *remembers video of Miss Wonder Prop from a few years back*

I won't comment on the performances, but I do have to wonder why the person who rendered the video used the song "Chammak Challo"? That's a Bollywood song. It has nothing to do with BD. :/

Well, then again, so do a myriad of songs that are used for "bellydance" videos (oh Lordy, I almost spelled bellydance with an H! @____@;; ).

Shanazel

Helly dances being particulary bad belly dances? Another one for the belly dance vocab list. :D

DYinn, it's a weird English play on words; hell is infierno. ;)

Farasha Hanem

Helly dances being particulary bad belly dances? Another one for the belly dance vocab list. :D

DYinn, it's a weird English play on words; hell is infierno. ;)

ILU, Shan! xD

I did find this vid on YouTube. ANY bellydancer who can dance in high heels is ah-MAAAAAzing (amazing) in my book! :shok:

DYinn Maciel

I can't believe I've never heard about her, she's sooo good! I feel like I could fall and die if I use heels while dancing X_X , plus I know I couldn't move in the same way I do now. The one think I didn't like was her skirt, I loved the (tela?) and the coreography, but the fact that she shows that much of her legs, was a little too much for me. I feel like the most desirable thing is the one you can't get (or watch). :p