A Budding Author

Marissa-Julia

Ælfscine, I'm so sorry for how you've been treated. There's nothing more wrong. But don't give up! You can do it! I don't know much about doctors or teachers, but I think I can speak for the rest of the forum by saying we'll all be here routing you on :)

Ælfscine

Hello Everyone!

Yikes! It has been a long time since I've posted here. This is just going to be just a short catch-up. I had my hip replacement for almost two years ago now. It will be a while yet before I can start belly dancing. I'm still having some balance issues but the doctors are confident that I shall be fully functional in time. My hand has healed up nicely and I'm working on playing my sagat (sagatot?). I'm still in Greece working with the WHO. I have been spending most of my time trying to learn Greek -- and get laughed at a lot but in a friendly way. Most here are pleased to no end that I'm trying and give me a lot of help.

There has been romance in the air for me although Theo and I have to sort a lot of things out before we can think of marriage. I don't want to rush things either -- I really want to feel him out thoroughly before saying "yes" to anything.

And that is all the news which is news at the moment.

Ælfscine

Shanazel

Welcome back! So happy to hear you are doing well and hope you'll continue to drop in from time to time.