Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nadirajamal View Post
    I'll have a page with Paypal buttons up in a little while.

Okay, the page with the Paypal buttons is up.

I've only added the buttons for Personal Style Snafus so far. It may be a little while before I get the rest up.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry to be such a noodge, not to mention a putz, but...

after paying for it online, you get it on the computer. Right? You can download the spoken version to CD and written version on hardcopy?

Wow, can anyone tell I've never done anything like this before?
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

I also emailed Nadira & have bought the program. I look forward to listening to it. It sounds fabulous.

Thanks Nadira - I had already purchased it after receiving your email then saw the posts from yourself saying you have added PP.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    I'm sorry to be such a noodge, not to mention a putz, but...

After paying for it online, you get it on the computer. Right? You can download the spoken version to CD and written version on hardcopy?

Wow, can anyone tell I've never done anything like this before?
    Yep: you can burn the spoken version to a CD. (If you use iTunes, that's the esaiest way.) The workbook is a PDF file, so you can read it on your computer, or print it out to get a hardcopy.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you. I will enlist the aid of my daughter and get 'er done sometime this week.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

I purchased this just before the review was posted. I still have to download it Monday at work but based on everything else I've done with Nadira, I assumed this would be as good. I look forward to doing it over the christmas holidays.

Post Thanks / Like

Aziyade - Thanks for sharing such an honest review. I have been struggling with the same concept and just purchased the product online. Hopefully my experience will be half as fulfilling as yours.

Post Thanks / Like

It would be fun if we could keep this thread alive and people could post some of their "discoveries" and/or success stories.

One unusual thing I discovered after initially working through the material: at heart, I'm really an American Cabaret kind of gal (I KNEW there was a reason I was so enamored of finger cymbals!) LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

I like a lot of Nadira's concepts - she has a somewhat refreshing approach to things. So this course will be definitely on my shopping list for 2013

Post Thanks / Like

I bought it, listened enough to make sure it was working, read through the workbook.... and got bitten by the choreo-writing bug. Thanks for reminding me I need to continue working on this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast