Costumes by Raya - Mermaid & Butterfly

Amulya

Great idea to film it! You get to see the details so much better and a better feel of the colours too.

You should do video tutorials of beading, there are many people here who would love to see how to do that :)

Corylus

:shok: This costume is incredible! The amount of detailing - WOW! It is absolutely stunning. It wouldn't fit me but I really hope you find a home for it - I love it! Did you make it?

Farasha Hanem

I knoooooooooooooooow. :( I just don't have $600! :shok: If I did, that little cossie would be off the market!

Plus it's my favorite color... >.>

Farasha Hanem

My B-cup girls can wear it! :D I just don't know if the skirt is short enough...I'm four feet nine inches tall. >.>;;;
Do you do layaway? And is this the only butterfly costume? After all, as Darshiva says, it has my name all over it ("butterfly lady")! :D Plus, it's my favorite color... >.>

Pm sent.

Last edited:

Raya

My B-cup girls can wear it! :D I just don't know if the skirt is short enough...I'm four feet nine inches tall. >.>;;;
Do you do layaway? And is this the only butterfly costume? After all, as Darshiva says, it has my name all over it ("butterfly lady")! :D Plus, it's my favorite color... >.>

Pm sent.

Answered pm