Stretch marks?

Alysha

I have some pretty good... Badges oh honor from my little one and I was wondering if anyone else had they same issue and what they may have done to either cover them up or reduce their appearence. Thanks in advance.

Yame

I don't have stretch marks, but I hear shea butter does wonders on them. I use shea butter on my face as moisturizer and it's done wonders for my skin. Nothing to lose by trying...

~Diana~

AFK Moderator
ROFLMAO!! I never even noticed all my streach marks till I read this thread...Well I certainly do have a lot of them from my teenager years. Shea butter does not really work on new marks but it helps a tiny little by keeping teh skin mosturized. Old marks there is nothing to make them go away.

DancingArabian

I have a few scars from a major surgery. Once the scars healed I got some Mederma and started using that, following the label instructions EXACTLY - that's very important. The scars are pretty much gone. They are faint, silvery lines. To give a sense of how deep the scars were, I had to take a full month off of work and I physically couldn't drive for 2 weeks.

Munniko

Curse this thread I just noticed I had slight stretch marks on my chest from my yo-yoing weight situation. I'm now desperately trying to keep my skin hydrated to see if that helps because my skin seems to have a decent bounce back rate.