Page 1 of 18 123456711 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default The BOB reloaded!

Hi There,

Since there's a new forum, let us continue BOB tradition over here as well.

Bitchy hugs and glad we're back in business! We'll be up and running again in No time:P

Iris

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the return of the BOB, I was getting serious withdrawal effects!
    Bitchy hugs back from Australia

Now we are anyway on this topic, I wonder how it is that one some forums people can accept 'bitchiness' (I wouldn't call it bitchiness, I would call it: having strong opinions) and on other forums people can't. There is a site where people keep bashing me for having strong opinions but on Oriental Dancer.net I feel totally free to have them and share them, and I am happy to see I am not the only one with strong opinions.
    Another thing that annoys me is that in the beginning when I started posting on internet no one ever bashed me for having opinions, but as soon as I got a bit more well-known people didn't accept it anymore. So what's up? Does it mean that if you get more known you are not entitled on having opinions anymore?
    I even tried to keep my mouth shut for a year, didn't help of course. People will still remember. So I decided it is better to be honest then try to adjust to everyone

Post Thanks / Like

I believe that orientaldancer is the more classy place in internet for oriental dancers!!!
    We all discuss our opinions how matter opposite they are, with dignity and a good mate feeling.
    Yes i have felt the same with you Amulya, but I dont stop, this is not the solution. They dont really tell me anything, just I get ignored lol

BOB hug!!!!

Maria Aya

Post Thanks / Like

Just joined your belly dance police tribe

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, BOB! I must be qualified ^_^

Post Thanks / Like

Since when did having 'strong opinions' become a bad thing? I don't know about you girls, but when I was growing up, I was taught to stand up for what I believed in and that strong women are a good thing....

BOBs rak!

V.I.P.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
    Since when did having 'strong opinions' become a bad thing? I don't know about you girls, but when I was growing up, I was taught to stand up for what I believed in and that strong women are a good thing....

BOBs rak!
    Amen to that! Here's to those who refuse to follow the crowd!

Post Thanks / Like

Default BOBs

Dear Group,
    There is a site where a member of THIS group has made very unfair remarks about me, personally, not having anything but conjecture to comment on my dancing. Stuff like "I doubt she dances much", "thinks she knows everything",
    etc.
    First, I do only talk on things that I DO know about, and ask questions when I am interested and do not know about something. If that makes me a BOB, then GOODY!!!!! I would also NEVER make remarks about danciers that I have not seen, personally.
    Amulya, I can not imagine anyone having anything negative to say about the way you express yourself. Your opinions are always very tactfully stated and I sometimes wish I had your gift for saying it just right!
    Regards,
    A'isha

Post Thanks / Like

The stronger the woman the better - in any culture, or creed. And airing your own opinions is a part of being a 'strong' woman.

I think that as long as you are willing to listen to the opinion of others, you have every right to express your own.

Don't let ANYBODY stop you xx

Post Thanks / Like

Ps. . . what does BOB stand for ??? !!! xx

Page 1 of 18 123456711 ... LastLast