Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 26789101112131415161718 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default BOB Etc.

Dear Yshka,
    I would LOVE it if you sent me Logo in Redletters/ black dancers, and since it is your personal intellectual property, also your permission to use it???
    Can you please send it to my personal email (aishaazar@raqsazar.com). Can I then just take it to a screen printer and have the shirts done myself??
    Yes, Yshka,please feel free to use any slogans, etc, that I contributed to this part of the forum.
    OOOHHH this is so fun!!
    Regards,
    A'isha

Post Thanks / Like

Yshka, I LOVE the logos! And A'isha - the idea giving those shirts as Christmas pressies is wonderful!

Now I just have to figure out where the closest print shop is!

Post Thanks / Like

Dear Maariku, thanks!!

Dear A'isha, you have my permission to take the logo and get it printed! I will finish it and send it to you. This is really cool !!

Thanks for having me use your slogans, this will be awesome lol!

I suggest when we get our real life T's we take pictures and show here

Post Thanks / Like

Default BOB reloded

Omg, finally a thread where I can be myself, I a m in, two shirts for me, whatever logo, color or price. Marie

Post Thanks / Like

Dear Marie, glad you like it!

Lol, this could become like a new bellydance-protectional-rage, If people around the globe start popping up with BOB-items, we'd sure make a fine International-society-for-prevention-of-cruelty-to-MED

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yshka View Post
    If people around the globe start popping up with BOB-items, we'd sure make a fine International-society-for-prevention-of-cruelty-to-MED
    Woohoo! BOB is a lot easier to write (and say) than ISFPOCTMED!

As long as you promise not to impose a bellydance frippery embargo on those of us who are less knowledgable!

Post Thanks / Like

Yshka, those are brilliant! They'd look cool in a black tee, with the dancer in white or a soft pale version of the text?

You know, a cheap effective way of getting stuff like this printed is cafepress.com. You upload your own designs, choose what items you want it on (anything from tees to thongs to bags to books to mugs to mousemats), and you only get charged when a copy is ordered and printed off, as opposed to having hundreds of them in a warehouse somewhere.

Another forum I'm involved with uses cafepress as a fundraiser and to get merchandise out there, so I'd highly recommend them to go through if you want the BOB (and other designs people come up with) for real.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello there !!
    Would I qualify for one ? :o

Post Thanks / Like

well stuff that....I'm not waiting for replies. I KNOW i qualify for one - if not more !!! I don't mean to be a bitch but I know full well that I am one. . and peopel often tell me that I am, and but that they still love me for it at the same time ! And anyway ladies, just as we women like a bastard, I KNOW that men like a bitch. right men????

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demelza View Post
    well stuff that....I'm not waiting for replies. I KNOW i qualify for one - if not more !!! I don't mean to be a bitch but I know full well that I am one. . and peopel often tell me that I am, and but that they still love me for it at the same time ! And anyway ladies, just as we women like a bastard, I KNOW that men like a bitch. right men????
    yes, Demelza, I know what you are talking about, we were raised to be " good girls " but situations arrived where you have to choose first, being a bitch, or secund, let others walk over you, or take advantage of you, I decided for the first, only thing I am concerned with is here where I live BOB means bring you own bottle. Marie