The BOB reloaded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon

Amulya I think you're a nice person (except for making me jealous all the time because you left Holland and its wonderful climate ;))
The only mean thing I ever saw you doing made me laugh so hard... It was a typical person only signing in on this forum to sell her horrible costumes. She posted pictures of it, and the next day I found exactly the same pictures on you ugly costumes website :D However she deserved it for trying to sell us such horrible costumes ;)

Amulya

Amulya I think you're a nice person (except for making me jealous all the time because you left Holland and its wonderful climate ;))

Ha ha:)

The only mean thing I ever saw you doing made me laugh so hard... It was a typical person only signing in on this forum to sell her horrible costumes. She posted pictures of it, and the next day I found exactly the same pictures on you ugly costumes website :D However she deserved it for trying to sell us such horrible costumes ;)

Did I really do that? that is pretty mean .................................................................................................he he

Yshka

Lol Zurah, she does look a bit like weird al doesn't she.

"The devil wears Bedlah"... hmm think he does:D

chryssanthi sahar

Hello dear fellow BOBs.

I've been out of the forum for some days and I seem to have missed quite some discussion. Can anybody tell me what is a UBDC? :confused:
By the way, I still want the shocking pink T-shirt with the silver letters and the deep decollete;)

Many bitchy greetings

Chryssanthi

Salome

Administrator
B.O.B T-shirt

Greetings B.O.B’s

Anatoliy and I are teaming up with a screen print company and will be opening a line of clothing with the dance community in mind. Someone in this thread mentioned having B.O.B t-shirts. I’m sure that was made in jest, however I can make B.O.B shirts a reality if you all are interested. What do you think? If you are into the idea what exactly would you like it to say? Etc. etc.

Aisha Azar

Bob

DEar Salome,
BoB stands for
Bitches Of Bellydance.... I think that sort of says it all!
My original idea for a Logo was BOB large across the shirt, then inside the O, a silhouette of a dancer and words "Bitches of belly dance inside the O also.
However, the idea has certainly outgrown me and if others have great ideas to share, let the logo design commence!!
Sign me up for a T-shirt!!
Love, A'isha

Last edited:

chryssanthi sahar

I find Aisha's idea about the logo very nice. It would be great, if there would be different types of T-shirts, like neck-holder, with sleeves, without sleeves, with deep decollete etc. and of course different colours. Me for example, would like to have a neck-holder in pink with silver logo;) I don't know of course if my suggestion about the T-shirts is realistic:confused:

Safran

Ooh, I love the group spirit growing here! I would definitely go for the T-shirt, even though I am not sure I would just yet qualify as a full member of the BOB club. Dunno, call it diplomacy, or cowardness, or maybe just my inability to form and express an opinion. I, myself, blame it on too little experience in the BD community ;)

I did enjoy Amulya's UBDC's though... Is that like the first part of the 12-step program? ;)

Last edited:

Moon

I don't want the T-shirt and I think Amulya can make a nicer logo, but I was a little bored and I like to mess with paint, so I tried to make something ;)

I know the little dancer in the middle is not really a silhouet, but I liked this too. (It's Salome, by the way ;))

Last edited:

Aisha Azar

Bob

Dear Moon,
I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I even love the dancer's "Tude"!!!!
Regards,
A'isha

Status
Not open for further replies.