The BOB reloaded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca_

I know I posted earlier, but I've been really excited all day about these t-shirts. What a fun idea! I'm going to be first on line to buy them. Good idea thinking of this, guys!

Salome

Administrator
T-shirts

I came through the thread and tried to collect all of the suggestions so far. This is what folks wrote

just cause we wear shiny stuff doesn't mean we can't be tough

bob the devil wears bedlah

BOB large across the shirt, then inside the O, a silhouette of a dancer and words "Bitches of belly dance inside the O also.

I kind of like the idea of just having the t-shirt say BOB, without the Bitches of Bellydance so that people would ask "What the heck is BOB?" a

the BOB factor

"Be authentic" or "Go for the essence".

"Belly dance: it ain't just shakin' whatever will move."

Dance in truth, whatever your style

Slogan: Dancing and disagreeing since Eve made the first fig leaf bedlah.

Here's a few I'm adding to the mix:

B.O.B
Truth Integrity Essence

B.O.B
the truth shall set you free

B.O.B
keeping body, soul and essence together

If anyone is wild for one over the other let me know.

Alaya

Hi all, do not way I have missed this thred, but Can I be BOB too? I love the ideas. Are we prepering are own t-shirts or someone is doing it and we can buy them? Love ,Alaya

Salome

Administrator
Hi Alaya,

I'm working on having them made and I'll put them up for sale here on Orientaldancer.net.

Rebecca,

tanks would be great. The business I'm working with doesn't carry tanks, but he will order them for me. The cost will be higher though... But here are some selections of tank tops, let me know what style everyone likes best.

Shanazel

"Belly dance: it ain't just shakin' whatever will move."

B.O.B
keeping body, soul and essence together.

I like either of the above statements. I like the first tee shirt. And I like the idea of the tee shirts just saying B.O.B., and let the questions come- it's a good way to educate whoever asks.

Alaya

I will take 2. I can not decide. I like the 1 and 2 t-shirt best.

BOB large across the shirt, then inside the O, a silhouette of a dancer and words "Bitches of belly dance inside the O also.

B.O.B
keeping body, soul and essence together

Yshka

Salome!! Wonderful ideas, I like the last one best with one shoulder, the 2nd one looks great also. For slogans, I love these: "Dancing and disagreeing since Eve made the first fig leaf bedlah", "Belly dance: it ain't just shakin' whatever will move" and I like yours as well, especially the last one (keeping body, soul and essence together).

Go for it!:clap:

NOw that I think of it the 1st top looks kind of cool too.. can't decide lol.

gwinity

I may not be a BOB (much), but I love the first and the last tops, as they're wearable by a range of shapes. I think the design would get a bit lost on the middle two (and cause nasty cleavage-induced "my eyes are up HERE!" sorts of injuries).

Design-wise, I like the idea of a dancer silhouetted in the O on the front, and a slogan on the back (rather than underneath the BOB), if possible. :)

Kiraze

I also like first or last top models the best as I definately do need to wear bra under my top unless I want BOB to really be mixed with BOOB :lol:

Rebecca_

Hi Alaya,

I'm working on having them made and I'll put them up for sale here on Orientaldancer.net.

Rebecca,

tanks would be great. The business I'm working with doesn't carry tanks, but he will order them for me. The cost will be higher though... But here are some selections of tank tops, let me know what style everyone likes best.

How much more would the tank tops be? I'd be fine with any of those tanks you displayed there, I'm a bit wary of the one shoulder one... Anyways, this is such a cool idea! I'm going to wear my BOB gear everywhere!

Safran

Ah, I can almost smell the new T-shirts :D '

I like the 1st tank top the best. It seems like comfortable dance class gear. With my body-build, I'd keep loosing all the other shirts from first off my shoulders and then... ah...

When it comes to the slogans Salome listed, I like those ones the best:

BOB large across the shirt, then inside the O, a silhouette of a dancer and words "Bitches of belly dance inside the O also. (in very small print :) - Maarika)

the BOB factor

"Be authentic" or "Go for the essence".

B.O.B
Truth Integrity Essence

And when it comes to the location, I'd really like to have the logo traditionally in the front, and the slogan at the back placed on the lower edge of the shirt.

Salome

Administrator
Tank top design

Alright B.O.B.'s here is the design I worked out. I sent it to the screen printer today and he's going to work up a screen for me and we'll do a test one and if all is good we'll go ahead and print them off. For starters the design is going on a tank top that I think will work for most body types, and it's a storm blue - close to the background in the design. Let me know what you think.

Salome

Administrator
Thanks ladies. What I will probably end up doing is putting the tank up in our store and folks can order it from there, since the store is set up to deal with paypal and credit cards via paypal already that makes the most sense.

chryssanthi sahar

Thanks ladies. What I will probably end up doing is putting the tank up in our store and folks can order it from there, since the store is set up to deal with paypal and credit cards via paypal already that makes the most sense.

That makes sense:) Let us know, when the T-shirts are ready for sell. Will there be different sizes?

Status
Not open for further replies.