The BOB reloaded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yshka

Dear Da Sage, I promise;) .

Dear Gwinity, I was thinking the same thing!! I would love this on a tight black T as well, I'm heading for the print shop with this in a few weeks, going to find out if it's possible to have it printed on black shirt as well. The Black-dancer/coloured-letters is going on a tanktop first:D ...
How about a black bag with the logo in nice soft colours.... *dreaming off....

Dear Demelza, you definitely qualify for one (by the way, to avoid big misconception: None of us are bitches, we're BOB's!:cool:

bitchy hugs :cool:
Yshka

Last edited:

Demelza

Thanks Yshka darlin' xxx :D

and Marie, your sooo right. And believe me I learnt the hard way. But it was the best lesson I've ever learned. Woman power is the only way forward and I love it. It makes you confident, opinionated, tougher, smarter, not afraid from ANYONE, and in the long run much happier xxx And I think I am certainly not the only one herexx.

Yshka

Demelza said:
Thanks Yshka darlin' xxx :D

and Marie, your sooo right. And believe me I learnt the hard way. But it was the best lesson I've ever learned. Woman power is the only way forward and I love it. It makes you confident, opinionated, tougher, smarter, not afraid from ANYONE, and in the long run much happier xxx And I think I am certainly not the only one herexx.

You're very welcome, Demelza :D .
True, same here. But now I feel great. And ofcourse... nobody could ever walk over a BOB now could they:D .

Aisha Azar

Bob

Dear Marie,
I think the Bitches of Bellydance underneath the logo make it understood that we ain't referrin' to corn likker!!

In our neck of the woods, BYOB means bring your own bottle, bird, boyfriend (as opposed to some other woman's!!), etc.

Regards,
A'isha

Kiraze

Yshka, those logos are great! Why don´t you put them on CafePress so anyone interested could choose from there what kind of tee to have - unfortunately color selection is little bit limited but there are several items available (and opening shop there don´t cost a thing) from tees to bumper stickers :D

Mariesaffron

Shanazel, I am not worry about BOB in a T-shirt anyway because, BOB for bring you own bottle, as you pointed out looks incomplete, and for Bitches Of Belly Dance, it look incomplete too, for the first the rigth thing will be BYOB, for the latest it will be BOBD, because BOB is bitches of belly, so I a m worry no more, because that way I can wear my T-shirt to church, and if they ask I say it means bring you own bible, if I am in a party a will answer it mean bring you own bottle, I will use bring you own boy friend too, and bring you own baby, depending on the occasion, so it's go to be a very multi-use T-shirt. I thinking about to order mine directly from caffeepress, it will read " Bitch of Belly Dance " I can handle that, instead of being confusing people. Marie

Yshka

Lol, Bring your own Bottle?? Hadn't thought of it that way, here we don't have that expression I guess.

Dear Marie, don't worry, the logo says it all (even "Bitches of Bellydance")

Dear Kiraze, that is a good idea:) , I might do it, but don't know when since I'm still sorting some stuff out and have no possibility of ordering from them anytime soon.

chryssanthi sahar

Dear Yshka.

I saw today the logo for the first time (I suppose you had put it in the thread in the time I was in Greece ). It is wonderful :) I'd like very much to have a T-shirt (or even better: a tank top) with that logo. And I think that it is good, if it says Bitches of Bellydance at the back. Why not be a bit provocative? If bitch, then bitch:p

chryssanthi sahar

Any desired colour Chryssanthi? I could send it to you if you want..:cool:

Dear Iris
Would you send the T-shirt with the logo or only the logo?
In case you send the T-shirt, maybe it's better if we talk about the details (size, price, colour etc.) through private mail.

Dear Maarika.
Do you think my statement is a good slogan:D? Thanks;) By the way, it's a pity that we couldn't meet in Greece. I hope there will be opportunity next year:) Did you have a good time there?

Yshka

Dear Chryssanthi, just the logo (lol, I have no possibility of getting any shirt done soon, budget...:rolleyes: )

I've PM'd you anyway :).

chryssanthi sahar

I'm looking forward to get the logo. I'll take a picture of myself in the T-shirt, as soon as I make it and I'll post it here;)
Thanks a lot, Iris:)

Rebecca_

Wow, I just discovered this gem of a thread and spent the time to read the whole thing instead of studying thermodynamics. Oh well! Anyways, I just need to comment that this shirt idea is a wonderful thing, and I will be proud to wear it! I love the lastest designs, and A'isha's latest slogan is wonderful. Keep up the bitchiness, all!

Status
Not open for further replies.