The [fill in the blank] the every Belly Dancer needs!

Shanazel

Oh. Sorry. Thought the name was a give away. Hope it didn't cause anyone problems.

Link warning added above.

PracticalDancer

Why did he think that - mind you I don't know the first thing about billiards:D
~Mosaic

The act of placing the pool balls in the frame to set up the next game is referred to as "racking," so he thought it was "she racks"

NOT clicking the vijazzling link! :naghty:

Farasha Hanem

Oh Shanazel! You've got to warn us before we hit something like that (I'm just glad I didn't open it at work).

I'm at work, and I'm opening it right now! :D

EDIT: OHMYGAWD!!!!! :shok::shok::shok: *drops phone, has heart attack, sees manager walk by locker, then DIES*

Last edited:

Farasha Hanem

Last edited:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Okay. Let me try and redeem myself.

That's a Swarovsky crystal toilet, by the way. I don't quite get the dangle on the nose thingie but it SAYS it is for belly dancers.

View attachment 5839

View attachment 5840

View attachment 5841

View attachment 5842
Tha dangle on the nose thingie is for dancers who dance outside on extreme hot or cold days - it protects from sunburn or frost bite;)

Whoa you need sunglasses to go into the bathroom with that toilet - maybe one needs to wear the nose thingie as well:lol:
~M

Last edited:

Shanazel

I thought the nose thingie was maybe for flies. I read somewhere that some folks keep beaded fringe on their hats to brush away flies but I've never actually seen it.

Daimona

Oh. Sorry. Thought the name was a give away. Hope it didn't cause anyone problems.

Link warning added above.

Well, at least I learnt a new word.. :rolleyes:
And got to check my reactions on how fast I could hit ctrl-W to close the tab..

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I thought the nose thingie was maybe for flies. I read somewhere that some folks keep beaded fringe on their hats to brush away flies but I've never actually seen it.
The old Aussie Akubra with corks to keep the flies away:D You could exchange the corks for bling & coins. I've never tried it, but apparently they work ( the corks) - I'm not a outback/rural gal so don't encounter the annoying sticky little flies that abound in those areas too often. If it was me I'd have a curtain of corks or bling things, not just a few here & there:D I think I'll stick to bling things in case someone thinks I "drink to much":lol:
~Mosaic

PracticalDancer

The BADLY CONCEIVED Toy ever belly dancer needs*

*or doesn't, really. I will admit I saw this last night and was a bit horrified.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
*or doesn't, really. I will admit I saw this last night and was a bit horrified.
New toy ideas are getting desperate when they have to poop - even if it is glitter. They need to take cokes glitter bomb and make mini versions so little girls can bomb each other in masses of glitter & drive their mothers crazy cleaning it up - then the toy makers can make mini glitter sucking, battery operating vacuum cleaners so the little darlings can clean up their own mess.....
~Mosaic

Munniko

Oh my, I just can't stop laughing that it was actually on the package. Darn you former brats dolls!!