The [fill in the blank] the every Belly Dancer needs!

Amulya

That should have a Bella printed on it, not a thought provoking cheap EBay wonder :lol:

Shanazel, the vajazzling hahahaha. I had never seen any pictures of it and some look very rashy! Ouch. I never realised that the glitters were put on the mont pubis, I always thought that it was on the vulva, as the word vagina is in vajazzling (weird that people call a vulva a vagina) and I wondered if that wouldn't give terrible rashes! Anyway what is the use of vajazzling?

Last edited:

Amulya

I can imagine action would get rather complicated, might be unhealthy, those stones could move inside.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Amazon.com: BIC Cristal For Her Ball Pen, 1.0mm, Black, 16ct (MSLP16-Blk): Office Products

Is this the pen every (women only!) belly dancer needs? Comments in product reviews are hilarious.
The comments make great amusing reading I went on to check out the comments of Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BIC For Her Retractable Ball Pen, Medium Point, 1.0 mm, Black Ink, 2 Count (FHAP21-Black)
- my favs so far:
"BIC For Her Retractable Ball Pen, Medium Point, 1.0 mm, Black Ink, 2 Count (FHAP21-Black) (Office Product) I using BIC For Her Retractable on light days, heavy days, and even days when I was just spotting. BIC did NOT work as expected! Though the applicator slid in smoothly, there was practically no absorption! I don't know what kind of hoax BIC is pulling, but BIC for Her Retractable was a waste on money! Also, WARNING do not flush this product!" ...and this one
"I was going to buy these, but then I noticed that this was a pen "for her retractable ball." I checked carefully, and I don't have a ball, much less a retractable one. Can I still use them?...:lol:

I'm still chuckling
~Mosaic

Last edited:

Jane

The whole concept of "women pens" is ludicrous. If you want to make a skinny pen for small hands, just say that :rolleyes: I agree the comments were priceless!

Zorba: male pens have boy cooties :lol: