My 2013 Challenge... Care to Join Me? :)

Bast

I haven't started very well :(

After six weeks of nothing I hit it hard with the shimmy dvd and pulled something because I didn't warm up properly first :naughty:

I had sciatica like pain and burning in my right glute and couldn't do much at all for another two weeks.

Had my first private lesson of the year last night to try and get back on track, but I kept getting distracted by seeing my post xmas tummy in the mirror and thinking where did THAT come from and why can't I pull it in.

So, I'm going to get serious now. No excuses.

Munniko

Checking back in with some editing of my goals.

Since I decided to keep working my two part-time jobs and starting school I don't have as much free time so there goes the practicing 3 hours a week outside of class. So I'll just have to work doubly hard!! I've been focusing on making all my movements fluid and precise. Which apparently hasn't gone un-noticed because I was invited to join the student troupe which does the performances, but I can't because TTnTT I have night class, oh well next semester.

Farasha Hanem

Checking back in with some editing of my goals.

Since I decided to keep working my two part-time jobs and starting school I don't have as much free time so there goes the practicing 3 hours a week outside of class. So I'll just have to work doubly hard!! I've been focusing on making all my movements fluid and precise. Which apparently hasn't gone un-noticed because I was invited to join the student troupe which does the performances, but I can't because TTnTT I have night class, oh well next semester.

Booooo to bellydance killjoys! :(

My bellydance killjoy has been a lack of money. My workplace has cut me back to only 2 to 3 days a week since about the middle or end of January. I applied for a job at the hospital and thought I might get it, but I didn't . I've been so depressed, I haven't had the heart to practice. :(

Munniko

Booooo to bellydance killjoys! :(

My bellydance killjoy has been a lack of money. My workplace has cut me back to only 2 to 3 days a week since about the middle or end of January. I applied for a job at the hospital and thought I might get it, but I didn't . I've been so depressed, I haven't had the heart to practice. :(

That really sucks I'm super lucky that my studio when they need it will let people be secretary for free lessons. Yeah trying to dance while sad is hard, but I'm slowly attempting to lighten my mood by shimmying with my dog (boxers when happy do that and she gets more excited when I do it back)