Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Greetings from Fargo, North Dakota!

Hi dancers!

Thought I would introduce myself since I plan on spending lots of time here. I am a hobbyist dancer (oriental), been dancing for 7+ years. Was in a semi-pro troupe but now am dancing with another lovely lady, duets! Own a graphic design company which keeps me busy, am very close to my family, grandmother of 3 wonderful grandchildren, recently divorced, and just LOVE middle-eastern dance and everything about it. The music, the moves, the history and culture, yummy.

I have over 9,000 posts on another board, but my heart was broken there, so am moving forward to a new dance life here.

love, ezma

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum! Mild laugh at you being from Fargo.....people always think that is in Wisconsin (where I live) for some reason O_o Hopefully things will be better here and it will be fun ^_^

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Ezma, welcome. I think you will find a lot of great discussions here and a great community. I'm looking forward to your contributions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Munniko View Post
    Welcome to the forum! Mild laugh at you being from Fargo.....people always think that is in Wisconsin (where I live) for some reason O_o Hopefully things will be better here and it will be fun ^_^
    Hi Munniko! thank you for the welcome. Wisconsin is a beautiful state, so many lovely trees…and cows hehe. It is very flat when I live but my family is all here so I love it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dunyah View Post
    Hi Ezma, welcome. I think you will find a lot of great discussions here and a great community. I'm looking forward to your contributions.
    Hello lovely Dunyah, I am looking forward to learning and sharing here. Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Ezma - oh dear, that was not nice of somewhere else to let your heart get broken. Start amassing posts here instead.

I haven't a clue where Fargo is so I'm going to go and find out right now.

Welcome!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aniseteph View Post
    Hi Ezma - oh dear, that was not nice of somewhere else to let your heart get broken. Start amassing posts here instead.

I haven't a clue where Fargo is so I'm going to go and find out right now.

Welcome!
    Thank you for the welcome Aniseteph! I live in the exact middle of the continent of North America.

All will be well, thanks for the good wishes and I will amass here

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Ezma, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll enjoy being here with us, it can be very addictive. This forum is my addiction ... BD is the other so my 2 addictions go hand in hand
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome! My husband is originally from Fessenden (sends Aniseteph scurrying for the atlas again ).

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Ezma! Nice to see you on OD! And maybe someday I'll get to see you at a Midwestern belly dance event, since I'm in Iowa!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast