Greetings from Fargo, North Dakota!

ezmasiddiqah

Hi dancers!

Thought I would introduce myself since I plan on spending lots of time here. I am a hobbyist dancer (oriental), been dancing for 7+ years. Was in a semi-pro troupe but now am dancing with another lovely lady, duets! Own a graphic design company which keeps me busy, am very close to my family, grandmother of 3 wonderful grandchildren, recently divorced, and just LOVE middle-eastern dance and everything about it. The music, the moves, the history and culture, yummy.

I have over 9,000 posts on another board, but my heart was broken there, so am moving forward to a new dance life here.

love, ezma

Munniko

Welcome to the forum! Mild laugh at you being from Fargo.....people always think that is in Wisconsin (where I live) for some reason o_O Hopefully things will be better here and it will be fun ^_^

Dunyah

Hi Ezma, welcome. I think you will find a lot of great discussions here and a great community. I'm looking forward to your contributions.

ezmasiddiqah

Welcome to the forum! Mild laugh at you being from Fargo.....people always think that is in Wisconsin (where I live) for some reason o_O Hopefully things will be better here and it will be fun ^_^

Hi Munniko! thank you for the welcome. Wisconsin is a beautiful state, so many lovely trees…and cows hehe. It is very flat when I live but my family is all here so I love it.

Aniseteph

Hi Ezma - oh dear, that was not nice of somewhere else to let your heart get broken. Start amassing posts here instead. :D

I haven't a clue where Fargo is so I'm going to go and find out right now.

Welcome!

ezmasiddiqah

Hi Ezma - oh dear, that was not nice of somewhere else to let your heart get broken. Start amassing posts here instead. :D

I haven't a clue where Fargo is so I'm going to go and find out right now.

Welcome!

Thank you for the welcome Aniseteph! I live in the exact middle of the continent of North America.

All will be well, thanks for the good wishes and I will amass here :lol:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi Ezma, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll enjoy being here with us, it can be very addictive:D. This forum is my addiction ... BD is the other so my 2 addictions go hand in hand:D
~Mosaic

shiradotnet

Hi Ezma! Nice to see you on OD! And maybe someday I'll get to see you at a Midwestern belly dance event, since I'm in Iowa!

ezmasiddiqah

Hi Ezma, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll enjoy being here with us, it can be very addictive:D. This forum is my addiction ... BD is the other so my 2 addictions go hand in hand:D
~Mosaic

I know I will love it here, thank you for the welcome Mosaic!:)

ezmasiddiqah

Hi Ezma! Nice to see you on OD! And maybe someday I'll get to see you at a Midwestern belly dance event, since I'm in Iowa!

Hi Shira! It would be an honor to meet with beautiful, knowledgeable and oh so wise Shira. Your website is da bomb!

Last edited:

Shanazel

My husband grew up not far from Harvey, in Esmond. Esmond is REALLY tiny.

I think Fessenden had around 900 people when my husband lived there forty years ago but those little farm to market towns were shrinking rapidly. His brother still lives there.