Post Thanks / Like

Default Greetings from Alpenglow

Hello,

I joined Belly Dance Forums after spending the day with Salome when she came to visit Alaska. She was amenable to my flying her to the remote area where I live in this very, very big state which covers five time zones, and teaching and guiding me to continue to learn Raqs Sharqi on my own. (Such the dancer crush on her!) I swoon over Golden Era Eqyptian-Style Raqs Sharqi as well as Mona el Said, Sohair Zaki, and Leila. Thank goodness I have a fainting lounge. When building the house and naming quite a few of the nails in the process, I am very glad that I expressed the desire for a room in which to move to my husband; design changes are so much cheaper on paper! And yes, I would tweak it further now, but am so grateful for it.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!

Post Thanks / Like

A warm welcome to you - I am envious that you have spent some time with the lovely Salome. Love the idea of a "fainting" room
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum!!