Fun and strange news

gisela

Super Moderator
It turned out that he's always been fascinated with cars and high speed. The reason he was paralyzed was a car accident because of him driving so fast. The weird thing is that it didn't stop him. He kept getting cars, tuning them, adapt them to his disability, drive way too fast, have an accident, go to the hospital, heal, get a new car, tune it....
The last accident before he decided to take it easy, was something with adding laughing gas to get 75 more horsepowers to the car and he ended up in a tree 7 meters above ground with a broken chestbone or something. That was after about 6 bad accidents.
So, he said that getting his toes gnawed off was not that horrible compared to other stuff he had experienced.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Poo-pouri oh my goodness whatever next!:) As for losing your toes, did the dog wash his toes first before he snacked on them? All I can think of is smelly toe jam .... maybe the dog used poo-pouri first:)
Mosaic

Daimona

And tonight there is a new slow TV concept entering the air: National knitting eve!
Some of the topics covered:
MC knitting.
Knitting trends and history.
Follow the wool from the sheep to a finished knitted garment.
The unfinished knitting projects...
etc.

And if you think I'm kidding, it'll even be broadcasted with comments in English here.
The broadcast starts at 2005 CET (i.e. in 25 minutes from this post was made).

Last edited:

Daimona

If you haven't seen the pictures of the frozen frog yet, you'll find it here: here. Don't worry about the text in that article (use google translate if you are really curious).

gisela

Super Moderator
A moose (elk?) mother and her two babies running along a road in a city in Sweden. This is Gothenburg, Swedens second largest city, and not really moose territory so it's quite fun and strange. I hope the video is accessible in other countries a s well.
Aftonbladet TV: Mötte älgar mitt i rusningstrafik
They say it's during rush hour but really, it doesn't look so bad. I guess rush hour is a relative concept.