Thread: Hey! wassup :)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey! wassup :)

hi everyone, im new here but ive been belly dancing since i was 14, im 20 now and manage to have made a name for myself, but i'll admit, theirs alot to the coulture i do not know and because i love dancing im willing to learn. my stage name is Ramesses Slade, since i learn eygptian style i thought it will make sense, im current a GoGo dancer, where i perform the belly dance i know, but i dont perform to middle estern music, i perform to Rock, techno, Dubstep and a few other types in that taste, i do my shows at Raves and Cybertron, both are underground partys, i guess to me what ive been doing is a whole new style of belly dancing, since my music is different, plus i mix it with Vouge, and liquid hand movements, (use lioght-gloves at raves for that)
    im open to your thoughts on that

-Ramesses Slade

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum Ramesses!
    immer glimmer

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum Your dance style sounds like fusion. Do you or did you originally take bellydance lessons?
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)