Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Salome View Post
    There will be another (light) theme available soon. This is going to be what it looks like Sultantheme's vb4 Forums - Demo & Support Forum everything about that skin is light and soft, so for those not into the darker colors, viola!
    Is there any way this theme can be set up to be changed like in one's profile, I've played around with that altering colour depths & link colours etc & it is great to be able to change the depth of colours.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jahbie View Post
    Same here. The list of threads has only the top half of the letters showing, so I'm doing a lot of guessing.
    The last column on the new posts page is only 1/2 showing for me & the last post today column has a tiny bit of the top of the letters cutoff. I can't work out why that is happening. I might try google chrome & see if it is peculiar to FF.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

wow, this purple skin is beautiful *_* Good Job

Post Thanks / Like

I'm having a much easier time today reading the light on dark, I assume because the font is larger. I'm glad because I'd hate to have to leave purple for tan.

Post Thanks / Like

The font size is the same for me, probably because I have it set to be bigger in FF options. I am still seeing 1/2 letters on the forum post list page, but in google chrome it is fine so it must be something to do with FF. I don't like GC much so at this time will stick with FF.
    ~Mosaic

Post Thanks / Like

Question

>.>
    <.<
    Where's the Music subforum? I see Video and Lyrics, but no Music!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Farasha Hanem View Post
    >.>
    <.<
    Where's the Music subforum? I see Video and Lyrics, but no Music!
    The main forum title is Video & Music & contains the sub forums of video ( which also has music videos posted) & Lyrics
    ~M

Post Thanks / Like

Sad

But there used to be an actual Music subsection . Most of the questions were about finding a song, or song identification, but we had some good discussions about Arabic music structure, too. And Jane's music list recommendations were stickied.

Post Thanks / Like

I loved the music section for discussing musicians, music theory, songs and albums, etc. Is it possible to bring back the music section? We dancers wouldn't get very far without our lovely music!

Post Thanks / Like

I would never ever do away with the music section, never fear! I am making the video and music section "private", so only registered users can see it. I probably mess something up when I was noodling around with it. I will go see if I can make it re appear
    Like the forum on Facebook ~ Follow me on Pinterest and Twitter ~ We appreciate support of this forum through ads, shopping, and donations.