Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Purple on black - H E A V Y

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, that's much better calm soothing green, it's why they paint the walls in loony bins green, for people like me.

And black writing on white is much better, the reverse drives my eyes batty.

But excellent work Salome and of course your team.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sirčne View Post
    I like the "light" color scheme better, but why does everything get shifted to the right?

I'm having difficulty with the ads inside the actual posts. It renders some posts nearly unreadable as the text is shoved all the way over into a narrow column. (see the attached screenshot) There should be a maximum width to them that doesn't exceed half the width of the post.
    That is ridiculous! The (somewhat weird and annyong ads) that appear in the last post are only suppose to be a square not a long rectangle squishing everything into next year. I am doing a trial run with ad placement in that particular spot so I may do away with them shortly. In the meantime just refresh as you said.
    Like the forum on Facebook ~ Follow me on Pinterest and Twitter ~ We appreciate support of this forum through ads, shopping, and donations.

Post Thanks / Like

I am in love with all that purple but am on the green and I have to say the sage is really, really growing on me.
    Like the forum on Facebook ~ Follow me on Pinterest and Twitter ~ We appreciate support of this forum through ads, shopping, and donations.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Salome View Post
    I am in love with all that purple but am on the green and I have to say the sage is really, really growing on me.
    I also love the purple, but after a few hours on the computer I find it is tiring & the green is soothing & easy on the eyes I change the themes with my mood of the moment
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

I love the purple, and think it's beautiful, but the clickable links on it are very, very low contrast and extremely difficult to read. If you could change the settings for clickable links to be high-contrast, I'd like it much better. Maybe turquoise for the not-yet-clicked links and pink for already-followed ones?

Post Thanks / Like

Default help I'm going blind

...trying to read on this site! This color scheme is WAY harder to see than the old one. Hope things clear up a bit!! (thought it might help people see this if I bolded my text)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anthea Kawakib View Post
    ...trying to read on this site! This color scheme is WAY harder to see than the old one. Hope things clear up a bit!! (thought it might help people see this if I bolded my text)
    Did you try the green one as well? I feel that version is closer to the old one in light/dark-ness.
    immer glimmer

Post Thanks / Like

At the bottom left corner you find this button:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot_colorschemes.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	9465

If you want the green alternative instead of the purple, choose "Halusia2". If you want the purple, choose "Adestynia".
    If you want a version that is suitable for smaller screens (phones, pads etc) you can also find this option here.
    --
    Daim.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daimona View Post
    At the bottom left corner you find this button:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot_colorschemes.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	9465

If you want the green alternative instead of the purple, choose "Halusia2". If you want the purple, choose "Adestynia".
    If you want a version that is suitable for smaller screens (phones, pads etc) you can also find this option here.
    Ahh, I like purple on costumes; but, the green is MUCH easier to read!