Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Finally!

finally I'm able to start BD! They managed to get a full group at the local center for dancing and such! So the 13th of march I start dancing again!

So now I have to make sure to finish my practicing-clothes ^^

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

w00t party time!

Post Thanks / Like

Great! But all you need is tights (or not too loose but flexible pants), a bra and a T-shirt. Viola! Practice clothes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir View Post
    Great! But all you need is tights (or not too loose but flexible pants), a bra and a T-shirt. Viola! Practice clothes.
    Do you mean legitimate tights or what are more commonly known as panty hose? I had a lady in my class wear just those as pants with a coin belt over them and it was kind of distracting being able to see her underwear the entire class.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M'Lady Caija View Post
    finally I'm able to start BD! They managed to get a full group at the local center for dancing and such! So the 13th of march I start dancing again!

So now I have to make sure to finish my practicing-clothes ^^
    May I suggest closely fitted thorsberg trousers?

Quote Originally Posted by Munniko View Post
    Do you mean legitimate tights or what are more commonly known as panty hose? I had a lady in my class wear just those as pants with a coin belt over them and it was kind of distracting being able to see her underwear the entire class.
    Augh! The mental pictures!

I don't think of sheer pantyhose, but think of Tights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia that is also called leggings in some part of the world.
    --
    Daim.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daimona View Post
    )
    Augh! The mental pictures!

I don't think of sheer pantyhose, but think of Tights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia that is also called leggings in some part of the world.
    Yeah, at least in Wisconsin anything that isn't solid and non-see through are tights, but as soon as you can't see through it is leggings. So when I hear tights I view it as something I WILL see underwear through (and yeah thank whoever that woman was wearing underwear I think she literally came in work clothes and just took off her skirt/pants and that was it for practice clothes)

Post Thanks / Like

I started sewing a pair of rather fitted harem pants, to use both when dancing and when doing yoga so I can move around in them without getting "strangled" and I also hava a half done Choli-top to finish so That will work out nonetheless ^^

I had a perfect pair of workout pants last time I danced in class, but now they have went to pants-heaven. The elastic was worn out and on the buttocks they we're so used you could tell the pattern of my panties even thou the pant-fabric was black so I felt I had to throw them away. I'm not comfy with having my undies showing ^^

Daimona, haha! That would be a sight for sore eyes! In wool then also? *giggles hysterically* I'd be dead after half an hour

I'm looking forward to it but also have a slight hesitation now, It's been so long now is this still for me? Is my intrest enough? Or is it common with this sort of second guessing when you've had a long paus in your dancing?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M'Lady Caija View Post
    Daimona, haha! That would be a sight for sore eyes! In wool then also? *giggles hysterically* I'd be dead after half an hour
    You know, you could make them in linen..
    --
    Daim.

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear you have found a class to return too As for being nervous, I'm sure once you get there and begin to dance again, any hesitation/nerves will disappear very quickly.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast