Post Thanks / Like

Default :) Another new member :)

Hi =) I'm Lilly, 19 years old and probably of the few people here that don't live in USA xD I'm from Bulgaria and have been learning belly dance for 1-2 years now. Dancing is one of the things in my life that I love the most and I have ambition for it to be not only my hobby but my profession too.

P.S. Sorry if I make few mistakes here and there but english isn't my native language and I'm not that fluent :p

In one of Montana's beautiful smaller towns
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum. How great that you found belly dance at this age. Don't worry about your English. First of all, it's quite good, and second, the human brain can fill in the blanks if necessary.

There is a wealth of information here, and the other forum members are very willing to share thoughts, ideas, support and advice.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you'll fulfill your dream, you have the passion & ambition & that will take you were you want to go. Your English is very good, so no problems there
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forums!

Post Thanks / Like

Big Grin

Hello, Lilly, and welcome! As everyone has said, your English is just fine, no worries! We have members from all over the planet here, we're one big, happy dance family!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you all very much =) The forum is pretty great, I keep finding more and more useful topics every minute

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WaterLilly View Post
    Hi =) I'm Lilly, 19 years old and probably of the few people here that don't live in USA xD
    Actually one of the reasons I love this forum is all the members that aren't from the US, variety is a good thing!
    And your English is fine.

Welcome!