:) Another new member :)

WaterLilly

Hi =) I'm Lilly, 19 years old and probably of the few people here that don't live in USA xD I'm from Bulgaria and have been learning belly dance for 1-2 years now. Dancing is one of the things in my life that I love the most and I have ambition for it to be not only my hobby but my profession too.

P.S. Sorry if I make few mistakes here and there but english isn't my native language and I'm not that fluent :p

Roxannya

Welcome to the forum. How great that you found belly dance at this age. Don't worry about your English. First of all, it's quite good, and second, the human brain can fill in the blanks if necessary.

There is a wealth of information here, and the other forum members are very willing to share thoughts, ideas, support and advice.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum. I am sure you'll fulfill your dream, you have the passion & ambition & that will take you were you want to go. Your English is very good, so no problems there:)
~Mosaic

Farasha Hanem

Hello, Lilly, and welcome! As everyone has said, your English is just fine, no worries! :D We have members from all over the planet here, we're one big, happy dance family! :dance:

WaterLilly

Thank you all very much =) The forum is pretty great, I keep finding more and more useful topics every minute :yay:

Ariadne

Hi =) I'm Lilly, 19 years old and probably of the few people here that don't live in USA xD

Actually one of the reasons I love this forum is all the members that aren't from the US, variety is a good thing!
And your English is fine. :D

Welcome!