Post Thanks / Like

Default Long time lurker....

Finally signed up after the change. I'm from Western Massachusetts, been dancing for probably close to 5 years altogether, but slightly broken up. I've recently joined a troupe which has made me want to work even harder which is an awesome feeling. I have to say that this forum, although I wasn't a member, has been such a huge asset to me. I want to thank all of you for all that you have posted. I'm not sure if I'll post much, I tend to be more of a reader than a poster, unless something really strikes me. I still feel like I'm a baby dancer, particularly since my troupe mates combined have been dancing longer than I've been alive.

Once again, I'm quite thankful for this forum. I wouldn't know what I know today if it weren't for you guys (and bhuz).

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome allinorah! I'm very glad you decided to un-lurk yourself and join us. I'm not a very chatty person either and read way more than I talk.
    Don't hesitate to post about your fears or joys, questions or suggestions, we are, as I hope you have seen, quite a nice bunch of people.
    I am sure you will have lots to contribute with
    immer glimmer

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't have lurked for as long as I have if I didn't like what the people were like.

I frequently go straight to my instructor when I've got questions or search around a lot. I *really* like the search function! That's how I've gotten away with lurking as long as I have.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum glad you decided to "de-lurk" It's lovely to know that the forum has been a part of your journey.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome! Glad you joined us. And so glad to hear your feedback!
    Like the forum on Facebook ~ Follow me on Pinterest and Twitter ~ We appreciate support of this forum through ads, shopping, and donations.

Post Thanks / Like

Greetings, from another long time lurker.

Post Thanks / Like

Yay for de-lurking! Welcome!!!