Long time lurker....

allinorah

Finally signed up after the change. I'm from Western Massachusetts, been dancing for probably close to 5 years altogether, but slightly broken up. I've recently joined a troupe which has made me want to work even harder which is an awesome feeling. I have to say that this forum, although I wasn't a member, has been such a huge asset to me. I want to thank all of you for all that you have posted. I'm not sure if I'll post much, I tend to be more of a reader than a poster, unless something really strikes me. I still feel like I'm a baby dancer, particularly since my troupe mates combined have been dancing longer than I've been alive.

Once again, I'm quite thankful for this forum. I wouldn't know what I know today if it weren't for you guys (and bhuz).

gisela

Super Moderator
Welcome allinorah! I'm very glad you decided to un-lurk yourself and join us. I'm not a very chatty person either and read way more than I talk.
Don't hesitate to post about your fears or joys, questions or suggestions, we are, as I hope you have seen, quite a nice bunch of people.
I am sure you will have lots to contribute with :)

allinorah

I wouldn't have lurked for as long as I have if I didn't like what the people were like. :D

I frequently go straight to my instructor when I've got questions or search around a lot. I *really* like the search function! That's how I've gotten away with lurking as long as I have. :D

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum glad you decided to "de-lurk":D It's lovely to know that the forum has been a part of your journey.
~Mosaic