Hi, all!

I'm new to your forum and have already learned so much! I'm so glad this "place" exists. I live in Northern California and study traditional bellydance. I have an interest in starting something new, though. I think it would be fun. Crazy, huh?
~Habibah

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum Habibah. Are you are thinking of learning a different style of BD or something unrelated to BD? Lots of bellydancers learn different styles or try a different one out to see if they like it or not, so you aren't so crazy:D
~Mosaic

Welcome to the forum Habibah. Are you are thinking of learning a different style of BD or something unrelated to BD? Lots of bellydancers learn different styles or try a different one out to see if they like it or not, so you aren't so crazy:D
~Mosaic

I really like so many belly dance styles. I love the idea of the "follow the leader" idea used in ATS. I just think it would be fun to take it in a different direction. I still want to study traditional styles, don't get me wrong. I've been thinking that it would be a blast for a few of my friends and I to come up with our own version of the lead/follow format. I also have an idea for costuming that would be different. Sort of Art Nouveau meets Victorian, without the Steampunk hard edge. Just thinking at this point that it would be fun. Hoping that it would not put too many noses out of joint. :)