Tiny bit of impromptu dancing

Mosaic

Super Moderator
That was cute, never seen a judge who can't resist joining a contestant before:D I'm curious does anyone know anything about Persian dance? Some of the steps the dancer was doing in the first part ( assuming it was the hip-hop fusion bit) the steps looked very folksy & I'm wondering if they are from some Persian dances.
~Mosaic

Ariadne

I loved that! The judge dancing along was awesome! :D

[Edit]
I found another one with the same judges. Evidently none of them have problems participating when the mood strikes them. :D
[video=youtube;QoGctXyJs5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoGctXyJs5w[/video] [/edit]

Last edited:

AndreaSTL

Cute! I noticed that the girl easily fell in with whatever the ladies were doing and seamlessly carried on when they left. She seemed to enjoy their company and dancing with them. Can you imagine jumping onstage with a dancer in your area? :lol: Some dancers would welcome it, but I think most would either be less than thrilled to share the spotlight or be thrown from their choreography.

Shanazel

One of the things I loved about dancing at the assisted living facility was that we could always count on a particular lady to jump up and dance with us. Alas, she wandered out of her room one snowy night and died only a few steps from the garden door while half the town searched for her. The snow fell so quickly and thickly that her body was covered before nightcheck found her gone.

God bless you, Skeeter. You live on in the hearts of your dance sisters.