Review of Ruby Beh's Pilates for Bellydancers

atisheh

Well, I took advantage of the recent RAQStv sale to buy (well, rent) a few videos I'd had my eye on, and one of them was Ruby's pilates instructional. I thought you might enjoy my little review of it here:

atisheh: dance and fitness views and reviews: Review of Ruby Beh's Pilates for Bellydancers

Has anyone else worked with it? Or has anyone worked with Michelle Joyce's ab workout for bellydancers? I bought that too but haven't done it yet... but my poor, postpartum core needs some serious training.

Safran

I just rented Michelle's Abs workout today - it is such a great deal and I like that it is built up so short. This way I have no excuses to not fit it into my schedule. I did it today, and hope my muscles will allow me to do it tomorrow too :lol:

Thanks for sharing the review... Maybe I should try Ruby's instructional too... I have her floorwork DVD and I quite like the pilates-based exercises she does there.

atisheh

I just rented Michelle's Abs workout today - it is such a great deal and I like that it is built up so short. This way I have no excuses to not fit it into my schedule. I did it today, and hope my muscles will allow me to do it tomorrow too :lol:

Thanks for sharing the review... Maybe I should try Ruby's instructional too... I have her floorwork DVD and I quite like the pilates-based exercises she does there.

I had a really hard time figuring out if this RAQStv rental was the same as the pilates exercise on her floorwork DVD. It turns out that it is not, but it includes that floorwork prep exercise as a "bonus". (The rental is two streams, actually.) So I'm now looking forward to doing the shorter workout (from the floorwork DVD), but will probably just do it off the DVD for the better video quality.