Well..... Finally

BigJim

A few years ago one of the forum members asked if I had any video of me dancing. I've always been reluctant to post anything but have finally decided to take the plunge. This is a performance from a couple of weeks ago ... a duet with a friend of mine who organized the show... Azura. It was a real pleasure and a lot of fun. I'm not up to her level but it was a great experience for me... I hope you will enjoy it
Azura Jim Shiver & Shimmy 2013 - YouTube

Dunyah

Cute. Very nice dynamic between you and the crowd seemed to be enjoying it. I love that music, what is it?

Mosaic

Super Moderator
:clap::clap::clap:Well done! Congrats! You both look like you're having fun & the audience are loving it. Thanks for sharing it & i am still smiling by the way:D
~Mosaic

Roxannya

Thank you for sharing that clip. It was a real pleasure to watch. Made me think I really need to work a little harder on my finger cymbals. Good job!

Salome

Administrator
You costumed nicely, you were always in time with the music, you showed genuine feeling/enthusiasm, you interacted well with your partner and the crowd, it was very pleasant to watch, good job.

MizzNaaa

I liked it a lot! As everybody else pointed out, you were in time with the music, you interacted with your partner and the audience, and most of all you seemed to be having lots of fun as well as the people watching you, so yaaay!

Congrats :3

Duvet

Thanks for sharing your dance with us. It looked like you were thoroughly enjoying yourself, and it sounded like a very supportive, fun focused, and appreciative audience! A real celebration of what you're doing! Well done. Does this mean we'll be seeing more? ;)

BigJim

Many thanks for all the positive comments. I'm very glad the Forum is enjoying the video of Azura and myself. I don't really perform all that often so it might be a while before I can post another video.... but I've got enough confidence now from posting this one to not be shy about putting up another.....Again.. Thanks... Jim

Greek Bonfire

I thoroughly enjoyed this - the energy was exciting and upbeat, and that is a huge part of entertainment. A big thumbs up!