Remote individual choreography

Offer desirable remote choreographing primary medium and difficult levels.
Styles: traditional Raks Sharki, tabla solo, folk styles (baladi, Shaabi, Saidi, Alexandria, Khaladzhi)
Accessories: veil, cane, wings, sword, fan veil
Choosing and cutting music is included and is not paid separately. You can send me your music or I'll send you a few tracks from my collection to choose from. You select the music to express your wishes, I will send dance to you.
At the end, I will deliver to you the video with dance and music production.
Choreographing for 10-14 days.
The cost of productions per minute of dance is $12
My e-mail Tanuha3-3@meta.ua

For example:
Difficult level

Raks Sharki - YouTube
tabla - YouTube

Medium level
Tabla solo - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:

Bast

Таня Гвоздык;223157 said:
Offer desirable remote choreographing primary medium and difficult levels.
Styles: traditional Raks Sharki, tabla solo, folk styles (baladi, Shaabi, Saidi, Alexandria, Khaladzhi)
Accessories: veil, cane, wings, sword, fan veil
Choosing and cutting music is included and is not paid separately. You can send me your music or I'll send you a few tracks from my collection to choose from. You select the music to express your wishes, I will send dance to you.
At the end, I will deliver to you the video with dance and music production.
Choreographing for 10-14 days.
The cost of productions per minute of dance is $12

Is the video you make shown from the front or the back? Or both views? I can not follow choreographies facing somebody, I can only learn following the steps behind someone.

Also can I ask to avoid or include certain moves? For example include backbends but not too many fast turns.

I would be interested in a Shaabi choreo a little later in the year :)

Bast

I want to say thank you to Таня for my lovely Shaabi Choreo! I look forward to learning it :D

She cut the music exactly as I wanted, used the moves I asked for and sent me the choreo from the back, in slow motion and from the front in costume.

Communication was excellent and the dance completed very quickly.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Sounds wonderful Bast, maybe one day we'll get to see you perform it on video?:D
~Mosaic

bellina

Shaabi Choreography

I hope you are still taking request for creating choreographies. I am not sure if my Private Messages come through or not so I sent an email. Looking forward to hearing from you.