Eyes Lips Face (e.l.f.) cosmetics

LadyLoba

Has anyone else worn this brand? I was looking at it, and from the web page and looking at a couple items in the package it looks like it would be light enough to wear for every day but heavy enough to wear for belly dance on a stage..but that's just a guess until you've tried it.

Does anyone wear it? Or have you? If so...how are their products?

I know theyre very reasonably priced...but sometimes price tells you nothing except how it's marketed.

SeeJaneDance

I've worn some of their products. Some things are a great value, and awesome. Others aren't worth it. I like their liquid eyeliner (it's not the best, but for the price, it's workable), their eyeshadows, and I want to try their lip products. Their tinted moisturizer is fairly useless, and a friend of mine says the same for their gel eyeliner. I haven't tried any of their other face products because my skin is freakishly sensitive. Their pigmented products, though, from what I've seen, are great. Good color, true, and they layer well. That's why I want to try their lip products.

Munniko

I use their lipstick and it is super awesome and almost comparable to MAC, I've used the brush washer and it is okay might be a little harsh on your brushes though. Also their eyeshadow brushes are okay, but probably not worth it.

Sirène

e.l.f. is hit and miss. If you want a guide for what's worth trying and what should be avoided visit the Cosmetics Cop's site:

e.l.f. Cosmetics : Beautypedia Reviews

e.l.f. items I like:
- Shine Eraser (blotting papers)
- Mineral Lipsticks (though I MUST apply balm beforehand)
- Studio Makeup Remover Pen
- Mineral Lip Gloss (slighty sticky, but very pretty)

e.l.f. items I don't like:
- Mineral Blush (MESSY!)
- Essential Super Glossy Lip Shine (sticky, no pigment)
- Essential Waterproof Eyeliner Pen (UNFORGIVING, if you're an expert at liner you might like it better)
- Zit Zapper (useless piece of CRAP)

nitewindz

I bought some a very, very long time ago. I was not impressed. I think I had eyeshadow, blush, and maybe a foundation powder? Anyway, I was so disappointed I never bought any more elf

Sirène

What happened the the first post? It's a very long empty box.

I also see it as a long box, but it's not empty. Here's the text:

Has anyone else worn this brand? I was looking at it, and from the web page and looking at a couple items in the package it looks like it would be light enough to wear for every day but heavy enough to wear for belly dance on a stage..but that's just a guess until you've tried it.

Does anyone wear it? Or have you? If so...how are their products?

I know theyre very reasonably priced...but sometimes price tells you nothing except how it's marketed.

Amulya

I tried to look at the forum with 3 different browsers and all have the same issue for me. We moderators have been talking it, most people see the posts as you see, which isn't a problem, that's just from adblocker (normally there is an ad there and that squeezes the text like that but you don't see the ad) but some people don't see anything in the post at all. It seems to be all the first posts of each page. The rest I can see.

tigerb

In general I prefer e.l.f. Studio products better, but I'm still hunting for a no-animal-testing well-pigmented eyeshadow. (Next I'm trying Makeup Geek.)

Makeda Maysa

ELF has gotten exponentially better over the years. They used to have not-so-great products, but lately, they've really upped their game. I can speak well of their blushes, lip products and shadow palettes.