Dina retiring

Roxannya

Wow. That is a little sad, but we certainly can't fault Dina for wanting to spend more time with her son and work on her PhD. Those YouTube clips will be all the more precious now.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I didn't know Dina was Italian, that was a surprise. I wish her all the best in retirement.
~Mosaic

Zumarrad

That would explain why I haven't seen it anywhere else....

That April Fool was too good! They're supposed to have something ludicrous in them! (The PhD isn't ludicrous from a woman with an MA!)

Zumarrad

LOL the Google Translate version is pretty horrendous. But it seems to be saying that she's quite unhappy about the joke, as she'd declined to participate and they did it anyway.

Yame

LOL the Google Translate version is pretty horrendous. But it seems to be saying that she's quite unhappy about the joke, as she'd declined to participate and they did it anyway.

I didn't even attempt to google translate it. Google translate is especially awful with Arabic.

Sophia Maria

Oh my god! I am getting so frustrated of falling for April Fool's jokes! It ain't the first of April anymore, people! :mad::mad:

Here's the article (thanks, by the way :) ), translated badly but understandably by Google Translate:

"We have: not and will not quit dancing .. And 'April Fool' was 'media'"

Said singer and dancer performing 'our', she felt deeply disappointed than frequency recently announced her retirement a dance career, noting that she does not think at all to leave the profession that she loved and lived for.

The «we»: «I received a telephone call from a reporter, who asked me to publish news about my retirement for a career dancing as April Fool, but I refused his request not to cause this news disturbing those around me, but I was surprised that he was beaten my words wall and has published the news,making my phone does not stop ringing from my friends and Mahbana to inquire about the reason for Atkhave to his decision to retire.

And concluded: «This news has caused the occurrence of psychological and physical damage to personal, but I though it would not turned to him, and will be informed response to this matter, I revived the wedding ceremonies Saturday evening.

The newspaper had published story that retire Dina eastern dance, art, and apologized for all the contracting business, but we have denied it.

Zumarrad

A lot of US and Brit gossip mags/sites use that term these days for any good looking famous female in entertainment. It's ridiculous. I think I've even seen Madonna referred to as a "starlet" recently and she's over 50 and has been a humungeous star for 25 years and counting.